The Diner's Where We're At

"You what?" Wyatt asks in the most idiotic way possible.
"He met a girl dummy." Sophia says.
"OOOO WHATS HER NAME??" Jack yells from across the room. Of course I'm the only silent one.
"Elizabeth. I met her at the park." Finn says happily.
"Ok nice. What did you say to her?" Jaeden says without taking his eyes off his phone.
"I asked her what her hobbies were and all that."
"...nice lil mice." Wyatt says.
"WYATT. I TOLD YOU TO STOP SAYING THAT MY GOD." I yell.
"Jesus sorry."
"WYATT, Y/N, LANGUAGE!!" Our mom yells from upstairs.
"SORRY MOM!!" We yell back.
"You two are DED as f-." Finn says getting cut off by our mother.
"DONT TRY WOLFHARD" she yells. We all laugh and tease Finn.
"Alrighty then..."
Time skip
"Hey I wanna go to the mall and EAT. I'm hungry and there's no food in the fridge." Jack complains.
"Dude, you're always hungry." Sophia says.
"IM SORRY I CANT HELP MY PRECIOUS LITTLE APPETITE."
"I guess we could take a walk to the diner across the park."
"Sounds great. We could take our skateboards." Wyatt says. "The ladies can ride their bikes." We all agree and head to the diner.
"I see Mr. Lieberher here is trying to impress someone by doing neat tricks aye." Wyatt  yells.
"I see Mr. Oleff here trying to impress someone by trying to act like a smarty pants." Jaeden mimics.
"OOOOO MEME KING JUST GOT BURRRRRRNEDDD!!" Finn and Jack say.
Wyatt blushes and turns to Sophia.
"Nice job Lieberher." I say walking towards him.
"Thanks. I usually don't roast anyone but I wanted to try it out on Wyatt."
"Yes Yes Yes Rosie's Diner!" Jack screams and jumps. A few people look at us but hey, let us 14 year olds live ok? We grab a table for 6 and sit down.
"I'm having a burger and fries." Jacks says.
"I'll get a chocolate milkshake to share with Y/N." Jaeden tells the waiter.
"Strawberry milkshake for Sophia and I." Wyatt says.
"Burger and some fries. Oh and a large coke." Finn tells the man. The waiter leaves and we all go on our phones.
"Jaeden let me take a picture of you." I say.
"Nooo I look ugly." He replies.
"Too late!" I say taking the picture. "And that's my new screensaver."
"I hate you." He says.
"I hate you too." I tell him. "Wyatt, mom knows we're here right?"
"Ya and stop worrying so much. Chi-." He says stopping. "you know, I'll just stop."
"You know how that's gonna end up as..." Finn mumbles.
"Here is your food. Enjoy!" The waiter says.
"FOOD." Jack yells.
"Shut up Jack, you're so loud." Sophia says. We all giggle and eat our food.
"DIS STUFF IS GUUUD." Jack yells out...again. We finish up after 30 minutes.
"Yo Wyatt, mom sent a text." I say.
"What did she say?" He asks.
"She said to be home by 6:00pm."
"Ok. Wait what?"
"OH NO ITS ALREADY 5:45pm." Wyatt whisper yells.
"Well we better get moving." Jaeden says hopping out of the booth. We go on our bikes and skateboards and ride home as fast as possible.
"We...are...going...to...make...IT." Jack says running out of breathe.
"HERE THANK JESUS." Wyatt says.
"Wyatt, chill a little ok?" Sophia says patting him on the back.
"HEY MOM!" Wyatt and I yell together.
"Aww this is #siblingoals." Jack says. Everyone "aww"s and sits on the couch.
"THATS NOT FUNNY GRAZER." I yell.
"That's my job." He says.
"Yeah ok. Play some music, and make sure it's not trash." Jaeden points out.
We hear a familiar sound and...
"SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME..." They all sing in unison.
"I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED!"
"SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER TUMB." Wyatt sang. I'm guessing you know how that night went.

A/N IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. THIS IS REALLY BAD. OK ILYSM GUYS.