Venice Beach

Saturday, Weeks later (if you remember, I performed at Venice Beach on Saturday)
"Hey Y/N?" Wyatt questions as he walks over to my bed.
"Yeah?" I say looking up and shutting off my phone.
"Jaeden and Sophia are here."
"Ok." I say hopping off my bed. I didn't expect them to be here THIS early. I mean, it was 7:00am and they're awake? Jeez. Of course I get dressed and make myself look better than a troll and head down.
"Why the heck are you here so early?" I ask grabbing a muffin from the table.
"Uhh, guess we wanted to spend more time with you?" Jaeden says.
"True." Sophia says getting up and hugging me.
"Anyway, what do you guys wanna do? Maybe go take a stroll or-" Wyatt says getting cut off by me.
"Let's just walk." I say putting my black Vans on. The four of us go out the door and start walking to wherever life takes us.
"So Y/N, how's life with Wyatt?" Jaeden says as he grabs my hand.
"Same ol same ol." I say. We both giggle and catch up to Wyatt and Sophia. They were walking pretty fast.
"H-hey slow down." Jaeden says in between breaths.
"You're the slow one." Wyatt teases.
"Look! An ice cream truck!" Sophia points out and starts running towards the truck.
We run over and buy some ice cream. It was a nice day but it wasn't I very warm. Later today, our mom and dad will take the four of us to Venice Beach. We kept walking a few blocks until we decided to go back and get ready to go to the beach.
Time skip to Venice Beach
"Ah, the smell of the beach is amazing." Mom says. (aka Jennifer)
"Ok, what do you kids wanna do first? You wanna head to the beach or walk around for a bit?" Dad says. (DOUG!)
"Beach!" We all say and go over to the beach. We find a good place to put our blanket. The four of us walk down to the shore and put our feet in the water.
"HEY!" I yell.
"What? You don't like getting wet?" Jaeden asks. Then he grabs my arm and pulls me into the water.
"JAEDEN YOU LITTLE-" I yell.
"Angel? You got it." He says.
"I LITERALLY WANT TO-" I say getting cut off again by Jaeden.
"Kiss me? Go for it." He smirks and places his hand on my waist. I stare into his beautiful sea-green (or whatever the heck his eye color is) eyes. I give him a quick peck and I walk towards the water.
"You're beautiful Y/N." Jaeden says out of the blue.
"You too?" I say idiotically. We giggle and head back to the car.
🚨 Warning CRINGE ALERT 🚨
"ITS EVERYDAY BRO WITH THAT DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW." Wyatt sings.
"Oh dear god no." Sophia says getting ready to jump out the window.
"5 MILL ON YOUTUBE IN 6 MONTHS NEVA DONE BEFORE." Jaeden starts rapping along off key.
"Lord, take us now." I beg.
"WE PASS ALL THE COMPETITION MAN PEWDIEPIE IS NEXT." Wyatt continues to sing making Sophia and I want to kill ourselves.
"MAN IM POPPING ALL THESE CHECKS." Jaeden sings into my ear and makes me deaf.
"GOT THE BRAND NEW ROLEX!" They both scream.
"Wyatt, Jaeden, calm the heck down. People are looking at us!" Mom scolds.
Wyatt shrugs and continues to sing.
"YOU KNOW ITS NICK CROMPTON AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN." Jaeden sings attempting a British accent.
"YES I CAN RAP AND NO IM NOT FROM CROMPTON." Wyatt also sings in a British accent.
"EnGlAnD iS mY cItY!" they sing and continue.
"Hey Sophia and Y/N, why don't you guys sing the next part?" Wyatt asks.
"Well, it won't hurt, right Soph?" I ask.
"Guess not."
"YO ITS TESSA BROOKS, THE COMPETITION SHOOK." I sing from the top of my lungs.
"THESE GUYS UP ON ME, I GOT EM WITH THE HOOK." Sophia yells causing everyone to laugh.
"LEMME EDUCATE YA AND I AINT TALKIN BOOK." I say in a cringey way.
"PANERA IS YOUR HOME? SO STOP CALLIN MY PHONE." Sophia sings and we finish the song. (oh lord bless me for what I have done)
"We should go to church after this." Wyatt says and everyone laughs.
"That was the most weirdest thing I have ever done." Sophia says going on her phone.
"I think we can all agree to that." Jaeden says and we all fall asleep on each other.

A/N I FINALLY UPDATED! IM SORRY I HAD TO DO THIS. RIP ME.