Chapter 3: Beacon Hills and a new friend

>> Hey kid wake up<< I open my eyes and see the buss driver stand in front of me. I look at the window and see that we have stop.

>> Where are we?<< I ask and pull my hoodie back down.
>> We're at a town called Beacon Hills<< with that I pick up my bag and walks out of the buss.

>> Thank you for waking me up!<< I scream to the driver and make my way to my dads house.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I walk in the woods on my way to the house. I was seventeen when I last was here and I can't see any difference.
I loved to walk in the woods with my mom when I was a kid, I still do that but it's not the same with out her.

The sun shines strong and warm on my body. I didn't have time to change clothes before I run off. I wear jeans and a blue t-shirt, which Logan bought to me. Logan never let my bay my own things. It was like he was trying to change me. And that terrifying me.

The walk to my dads house took not more then I half hour! The good thing is that my dad have moved to a other house here. A house I know Logan never been in. I knew that my dad moved, but I didn't told Logan because he doesn't like me talking to my own dad. But it's good that he doesn't know where I am right know. After a half hour I finally made it.

I walk up to the door and knock. Only one second after the knock my dad open the door and bring me in to a big warm hug.
>> I can't believe your here<< my dad say and hug me harder. It feels nice to hug him again. Logan didn't want me to meet my dad for some months. But months actually turned to year.

How could I let that happen?

I talked some times with him over the phone behind Logan's back, because I of course have to talk to my dad. I lied to him for so long and I'm just happy that I can hug my dad again.

>> I can't believe it either<< I whisper and hug him back.

I'm home.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After my and my dads big hug he showed me to my room. He told me over the phone that he took a room and made it to mine so I always had somewhere to stay if I ever visit. It kind of loon like me old room from when I was I teenager.

>> I wanted it to be a little like your childhood. I don't want to forget the moment. << my dad say when he walks in to the room. I smile at him and gives him one more hug.
>> I glad you didn't<< he hug me back and walks out of my room.
I look around and can't believe that I'm here.

>> By the way Stiles. One of my friends Melissa and her son if coming over for dinner tonight.<< my dad yell from down stairs. Melissa? I don't remember someone with that name. But I guess I will find out tonight.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I look at myself in the mirror. My dad told me to dress up I think he's in love with her. For some reason I'm not mad that he's trying to move on. I'm actually glad, I want him to be happy.

>> Stiles they here<< my dad yell. I look one more time at myself. I look at my throat and still see bruises from Logan's hands. He almost killed me. My husband almost killed me.

>> Stiles!<< my dad yell one more time. I pull my shirt up a little more so it hides mark and walks down to the living room to meet dads "friend".

>> Stiles this is Melissa and her son Scott. Melissa, Scott this is my son Stiles<< my dad say. A woman with black hair and a blue dress and beside her stands a guy in my age he have the same hair color as Melissa. I kind of recognize Melissa, but I don't know where from.

>> Nice to meet you Stiles<< Melissa say when we're shaking hands. After that my dad and Melissa left the room leaving me and Scott alone in the living room.

>> Okay I most ask is Stiles your real name?<< Scott ask from out the blue. I laugh

>> No, it's not. But people had it hard to say my name so I got myself a nickname<< I say and we walk up to my old room.

>> So what is your real name?<< Scott ask again and sit down on my chair and I sit down on my bed.
>> Do you really think you can say it?<< I ask and look at him.
>> Well I have to try<< Scott smiles.

>> Okay.....my real name is... Mieczyslaw<<

Scott look at me confused at first. I think he thought that I was kidding, sometimes I wish.

>> Miezy...mifslow<< Scott try to say. I just started to laugh at of control. Scott laugh right after me.
>> Okay so I can't say it<< he say and continue laughing. I stop laughing and take a breath.

>> John told me that you're dating someone or actually he said married<< with that said my heart jump almost out of my chest.

>> That I'm dating someone? No I don't date anyone right now<< oh my god what did I just say? It's true that I don't want to be married to Logan, but I feel like I'm just making everything worse.

>> So you got a divorce?<< man he have to ask many questions. I have to come up with something. But the only thing that came up was....

>> Yes, I got a divorce<<

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After the dinner I went straight to bed. Not talking to my dad when he heard that me and Logan got a "divorce". I know that lie isn't good, but I don't want anyone to know what happens between me and Logan right know.
Now my dad and Scott thinks that I'm single. I haven't been that for a long time and I haven't felt this free for a long time either.

Why can't I be Stiles Stilinski for this summer and not Stiles Adams? And yes Logan made me taker his last name. He didn't want anything with the Stilinski name.

How could I ever love him? Was a crazy that time or was I just so crazy in love with this ass? I don't know.

But one thing I know is that he's going to find me and I don't one what to do when that happens.

Stiles is in Beacon Hills and made friends with Scott. Soon he's going to meet the pack and Derek😏
Logan is crazy as you can see. But what will he do to find Stiles or will he just let him go? You just have to wait and see.

I really hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote and comment what you think.

Thank you for reading💞💞💞💞