Chapter 5: Please give me a chance

After I met the hole pack Scott gave me a ride home . The hole ride was all about the "moment" me and Derek had. I really don't know what happened back there. I just couldn't take my eyes of him, it's something about him. I really want to know him better.

No! What am I doing? I'm married for God sake. At this moment I really wished that I was single. God I really want to be single.
Why does my life have to be so hard?!

I have already told Scott and my dad that I was married but got divorced. I can just play with it. Okay? That's not hard, right? I just have to know one thing and that is....

I can't date or fall for Derek hale.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Scott pull up to my house. At first we sat quietly but then Scott finally asked the question I hope he wouldn't ask.

>> So you like Derek?<< I smile and shake my head.
>> I just met him. I can't like him yet<< I say and try to end the conversation. But of course Scott won't let it go.

>> We all could see the loving feeling between you two. Come on you felt it too<< Scott say.

Yes, I felt that. But I can't tell him that. And yes I would like to date Derek. But when he finds out that I'm married. I would break him if he found out. So I'm single but can't date.

>> I didn't feel anything<< I say and look down to my hands.
>> You don't have to lie. Is it because you just got divorced?<< man he won't let it go.

>> Yes, I don't feel like dating now<< I say. I give him a hug and walk out of the car and in to the house.

My dad is asleep on the couch. I smile and kiss him on his head.

I walk up to my room and look at myself in the mirror. The bruises from Logan's hands is almost gone. Thank god.
I take a fast shower before I went to bed.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I have been in Beacon Hills for a hole week now and I start to feel safe. I been hanging out with Scott and the pack almost every day and I can't help but sometimes look at Derek.
Me and him haven't talk if you're wondering.

It's my fault, because and don't want to get feelings for him.

I haven't heard anything from Logan, which is very weird. But I guess I have to be happy about it.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

>> Oh my god! This looks cute on you!<<

Okay if you're asking. Lydia, Allison and Erica forced me to go to the mall with them. They all think that I should pick a new style. I hate shopping.

Right know they made me put on a black tight shirt and dark blue jeans. It look kind of nice.

>> He look hot not cute, Allison<< say Erica and roll her eyes at Allison.

Before I even got the chance to response Lydia give me more clothes to try.
>> Why do I need new clothes? I'm happy with what I wear now << I say and try the jacket Lydia gave me.