Chapter 14: I'll always find you love

I felt my heart drop when I heard his voice. This can't be happening. It can't be him.
I turn around to see the face I once loved.

>> How are you doing love? Going around and fücking  guys, huh? And you didn't think I would find you didn't you?<< Logan say and press my head up to his shoulder. I look up to the sky and pray that this only is a dream. But then I feel small kisses on my neck.

I starts to scream into Logan's hand but nothing comes out.

This isn't really.....

>> You really think that you can get away from me? But your wrong. I'll always find you love<<

Logan throw me to the ground and a hard grab around my throat. I try to get his hand away but he slap my hand off. I can feel the same fear I once felt.

>> My god baby you just look so beautiful when you scared<< he say and lick my cheek. I turn my head as far as I can away from him.

>> Oh have you forgot who you belong to? Well then I just have to show you<< he say and garb my throat harder. I kick and try's to hit him but I only get a hard slap across my cheek.

>> Well....before you pass out I want you to do something for me. I want you call you "boyfriend" and tell him that you're breaking up with him<<

Logan let go of my throats and take out my phone from my pocket. I sit up and shakes my head. Logan hit me right at my nose and make it bleed.

>> You going to do what I tell you to do! NO CALL HIM! Or he dies and you now that I can make it happen.  << he throw the phone at me and I don't have choice.

I pull up Derek's number and let it call.

>> Hi baby<<

I let tears fall down my face when I hear his beautiful voice.

>> Hey<< I carefully say and look up to see Logan looking straight at me with all his anger.

>> Stiles are you okay?<<

I take a deep breath and continue.

>> I'm moving back to New York and I'm going now<<
>> What?! What do you mean your moving back?<<
>> I'm on my way to the airport right now and I didn't want to say goodbye to you because....

I look up to Logan and try's to stop making me do this. But he just give me a angry face.

>> Because I'm breaking up with you<<

With that say my heart broke. Derek went quite.

>> What do you mean?<<
>> I'm breaking up with you<<
>> No you would never do that to me<<
>> I'm sorry Derek but I don't love you. I just hope you can move on....<<
>> I don't want to move on! I want to be with you!<<
>> I'm sorry but I have to go. I'm going to stay with my friend Alex<<
>> Please Stiles.....I love you!<<

I hang up and break down. I scream, cry and kick everything in my way.

>> It's okay love. He wasn't good for you anyway.<< Logan say and hug me from behind. I try to get him of me but he was to strong.

And the next thing I know everything turns black.

I'm sorry! This literally broke my heart to write. What is going to happen to Stiles?!

If you liked this chapter please like and comment what you thought.

Thank you for reading❤️❤️