Chapter 7: Flashback

>> Stop please!<< I yell at him while trying to get as far from him as possible. But it didn't take long before he got to me.

He pull me up and slam me to the wall. I scream out in pain and try to get him of me. He kick me in my stomach and I fall to the ground.

>> Stop! WHY are you doing this?! << I scream and cry out for help.

>> Because I love it baby<< I look up to see his dark eyes. Logan gives me a evil smile.

>> STOP!<<

I sit up from my bed and fast look around to see if Logan is anywhere near me. But no. It was just a nightmare.

It was just a nightmare

But it wasn't

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I couldn't fall back to sleep after my nightmare. I was up all night looking around, afraid if I close my eyes Logan will be there.

I'm on my way to Derek's house to have a home "date". We haven't really gone on a real date yet. Derek told me he wanted it to be a surprise, so I just have to wait and see.

I stop my car, which I borrowed from my dad, in front of Derek's house. I walk up to his door and knock.

>> Hi Stiles<< Derek say when he opened the door to me. I say hi and followed him in to the living room.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

>> Stiles? I was wondering if you could tell me something about your old husband?<< when he asked that question my blood became cold and my heart stopped.

>> Why do you want to know about him?<< I ask.

>> I just want to know. Okay we can do like this if you tell me something I tell you something about my ex<< Derek say.

I can't tell him about some things but not the fact that my husband is a abusing idiot.

>> Okay<< I say and start to tell Derek how me and Logan met.

                                *Flashback *

I walk in to the store with my friends Max. I was about to get some chip but then someone walk in on me. I fall to the ground.

>> What the hell man?<< I look up to see the most beautiful man I have ever seen. His hair is blond and long, you can see his muscles though his shirt.

>> I'm so sorry. Are you okay?<< the handsome guy say and help me up.

>> Yes I'm fine. Thank you<< I say and smile softly to him.

>> What's your name?<< he ask from no where.

>> Stiles<< I say fast and shake his hand.

>> Logan Adams<< Logan say and smiles at me. That smile is so heartwarming and beautiful smile I have ever seen.

We talked for a minute before Logan had to walk back over to his sister.
>> I was wondering. Can I get your number<< I smile and takes his phone and put my number in. He put his and walk away to meet his sister.

*End of flashback *

>> After two weeks we started to talk and soon we were dating. After two years he proposed to me<< I finished the story how me and Logan met.
It was kind of hard to tell someone about how I met Logan, but for some reason I was happy to talk about it.

>> It sounds like you loved him<< Derek say and I can see in his eyes that he's sad about the fact that I was married.

>> Yes I did. But it's your turn to tell me something about your ex<< Derek look down then up to me again. He nod and sit up straight.

>> When I was in high school I fell in love with a girl named Kate Argent. I thought that she was the love of my life, but I was wrong. One day I invited her over to my house to meet my family. But then my friend Nick called me and told me that someone took his bag and that he need help. And I of course went to help him. I left Kate with my family<<

>> We finally found Nick's bag and I could drive back home. But when I made it there the whole house was on fire and I could hear my family scream. I....couldn't help...I did nothing and my family died. My uncle was the only one who made it. A week after my family's death I found out that it was Kate who killed them. She is still in jail and I hope she dies there. I keep telling myself that it was my fault that they are dead because I left them with her<<

Derek stop talking and tears falls down his face. I my hand and make him look at me.

>> Derek. It wasn't your fault, okay? It was Kate's. Don't ever think that it was your fault<< I pull him in to my chest and let him cry on my shirt. I stroke his hair and keep telling him that it wasn't his fault.

Because it wasn't.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After mine and Derek's talk I went home. I told Derek that I could stay, but he said no. That I had to get some sleep for tomorrow. He haven't told me where we are going, but he said that the pack will come.

I still can't believe that Derek told me about his family's death. And that fact that he think that it was his fault. Of course it wasn't his fault.

His heart is broken.
So is mine.

And I didn't realize it until now that we were both broken.

And we can fix each other.

Here was a flashback from when Logan and Stiles met. Logan was nice in the beginning, but where did everything go wrong?

If you want me to update one more time this week or maybe update twice at week, just tell me.

I really hope you liked this chapter and if you please like and comment what you think.

Thank you for reading❤️❤️