Chapter 13: Hey love

Hey guys we are back to present and ya hope you like it.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

* Stiles POV*

I fall to the ground and Scott continue to tickle me.
>> No..haha...come on Scott I'm sorry<< I laugh at. I look at Derek for help be he just laugh along with Isaac.

>> Okay I stop<< Scott took his hands away and walk over to give Isaac a kiss. Derek walk over to me and help me up. You probably wonder why Scott tickled me. Because I told him that Batman is better then Superman.

>> I will never forgive you for not helping me back there<< I say and get a laugh back from him. He kiss me on my lips and try to make me smile with kisses. And it worked of course.

>> I'm going to go to the store with Scott do you want to come?<< I ask and put my head on his chest.

>> No it's fine. Isaac is planning something for Scott and he wants my help. So take him right back here after  << I kiss him one more time and then walk out of the loft with Scott right next to me.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The ride to the store didn't took so long. And I'm happy it didn't because Scott kept singing on Call me maybe the WHOLE RIDE.

We walk in and Scott quickly run of to the snacks. I laugh and made my way to the vegetable. Derek is probably going to kill me for baying so much but he have to be more healthy. He always eat meat and sometimes I wonder if he ever eat like a salad for once.

Soon Scott run back over to me and put down some chips and sodas in the basket.
>> Are you serious?<< Scott smiles and continue walking. Man he is going to be the death of me one day.

>> So how is it going with Derek?<< Scott ask from no where. I put a bag of tomatoes down and look at him.

>> Good I think. Well we have said I love you to each other so good. How about you and Isaac?<< I ask and we continue to find something else.

When I said Isaac Scott whole face light up.
>> It is amazing. I love him so much and I can't ask for someone else then him<< he say and start to smile like a idiot. It's cute.

>> I'm happy for you<< I say and give him a side hug.

>> I'm happy for you too<< Scott hug me back and of course something had to destroy it.

Ring! Ring!

I pick my phone to see my dad call.

>> Hey dad<<
>> Hi son. Can you come over I need some help with putting this table together?<<
>> Yeah of course I be there in a minute<<
>> Good thank you<<
>> No problem see you there<<

I hang up and put it back down to my pocket.
>> What did your dad want?<< Scott ask.

>> He need some help with putting a table together so I have to help him<< I say and we made our way to pay the food.

>> Cool can I come?<< Scott ask. I was about to say yes but then I remember that Isaac and Derek are planning a surprise for him and they want him to come home right after.

>> No it's okay. You can drive home with the food. I'll walk it isn't that far away<< I say and smile at him. He nod and starts to pack the bags with food.

We walk out to see that it was dark and starting to get cold. But I will be at my dads before it even gets that cold.
I say goodbye to Scott and starts to walk my way to my dads house.

It's kind of boring to walk on the sidewalk so I decided to take a fast way in to the woods.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The moon shines beautiful in the dark while I can hear my own steps on the ground. Maybe I should walk in the woods often, maybe with Derek.

Suddenly I hear a stick break from behind me. I turn around to see only darkness and some tress, I turn back around and continue walking. But I stop one more time when I hear it again but this time I heard it stronger.
I turn around one more time to only meet the dark wood again.

Before I could take one more step someone put their hand on my mouth and starts to drag me deeper to in to the woods. I kick and try to get this person off me but he or she is to strong.

This person stops and press me hard to it's chest.

>> Hey love, missed me?<<

Dun dun dunnnn! Cliffhanger!

I'm sorry I updated this late this time also. But I decided that I will update on Tuesday or a bit earlier then that, but just so you now.

If you liked this chapter please comment and like.

Thank you so much for reading and I see you next time❤️❤️