Chapter 6: My secret spot

I lay down on my bed and look up to my roof. After what happened with Derek I went home to find my dad sleeping on the couch. I can see that he have had a really hard day at work because he never sleep on the couch. He only do it when he's too tired to get up to his room.

My room is dark and I can't see the moon through the window. When I was younger I loved watching the moon though my window. I never had the chance to look at the moon when I was home with Logan. He always told me that he thought that the moon was disgusting for some reason.

Okay, but now I have to think about what happened tonight. Derek asked me to date him? And I said yes.

I said yes?

Why did I say yes?!

I'm married and I will hurt him if I continue with this. But for a moment when I talked to him and the way he hold me and kissed me. I never felt that before. Logan was never like that.

Do I like Derek?

Or is it just a crush? I really don't know.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I wake up the next morning to feel someone trying to wake me up. To my surprise when I open my eyes I see Isaac stand in front of my bed near my head.
I jump up in fear and fall hard to the cold ground.

>> Damn it Isaac! Why did you do that?<< I say and sit up again on my bed with Isaac laughing right next to me.

>> Sorry Stiles. I was just going to ask you for help<< he say when he finally stop laughing.

>> Sure. But next time please try not to give me a heart attack<< I say and walk over to my dresser to get a shirt.
Isaac take of his shoes and lay down on my bed with his hands behind his head.

>> It's mine and Scott's anniversary today and I'm trying to do something cute, but I don't know what to do?<< Isaac say and sounds confused.

I knew that it was Scott and Isaac anniversary, but Scott haven't stop talking about how excited he is. And I understand him. Isaac is a great guy.

>> Okay. What is the best thing Scott love to do?<< I ask and put on my shirt.

>> He love to go to the beach<< he say and sit up. I smile and walk over to my desk and take out a piece of paper and hand it over to him.

>> What is this?<< Isaac ask and look through the pictures.

>> A beautiful place where you and Scott can have your date. It's on a beach in the woods and you will be all alone, because no one knows about this place<< I say and show him the map.

>> It's perfect! But where did you find this place?<< he ask and look at the map.

>> That's not important. I just hope you will have a good time there<< I say with a smile and fast get attack with a hug.

>> Thank you so much. You saved my anniversary<< Isaac say and hug my hard. I smile and hug him back.

>> You don't need to thank me. Come on go and make the date ready<< I push Isaac of the bed and out the house. I give him one more hug and then let him go to his car.