Chapter 21: Rescus Stiles part 2

* Stiles*

My heart stop when Logan point the gun at Max and me. I thought that it was over, that Max was going to take me home and back to Derek's arms. But of course my life isn't that simple.

Max keeps his arm around me and I can see that he's try to protect me with his body. I stand up straight and make myself big, I won't let him get to me anymore. It ends today.

>> Come on love. Let's go home. You don't want little Max here to get hurt right?<< Logan say and now point the gun at Max.

>> Logan....this have gone too far. Just put the gun down<< I say and take a small step close to him.

Logan take the gun away from Max and now point it at me. I stop and put my hands in front of me.

>> If you really love me. You don't pull that trigger<< I say calmly and continue walking over to him.

His hand starts to shake when I now stand close to his face. I can feel the cold gun on my stomach.

>> Come on Logan<< I say and look deep in to his eyes. The eyes I once fell in love with.

He smiles at me and push me to the ground. I land on my back and hit my head hard.

>> You really think I'm that stupid?<< he say and then he shot, but not me.

I turn around to see Max laying on the ground holding his shoulder. No..

I jump up and try's to grab Logan's gun of his hand. But before I hade the chance he grab me by my neck and slam me to one of the trees.

>> Nice try love. But you can't trick me. Let's go back in side<< he say and press the gun to my head.

This ends now....

I kick him between his legs, which made him drop the gun to. I fast went down and grab it, just in time before Logan got the chance to get back up.

He stand up and I fast point the gun at him. He face changes fast from fear to a dark smile.

>> You can't do it. You don't have it in you<< he say and put his hand in front of himself.

>> Come on love. You love me and you know it. I'm your husband. Your one true love. Do you really want to kill your husband?<<
I close my eyes and let a tear fall down my face.

I shake my head and open my eyes to see not Logan stand in front of me, but Derek. I let more tear fall down. I close my eyes one more time and open them to see Logan again.

>> My husband that I fell in love with died years ago<< the fear in Logan's eyes gets bigger

>> I can't do it. Because I'm not like you<< I grab hard around the gun and smash it against Logan's head. He falls to the ground unconscious. Still breathing.
I didn't want to kill him. I'm not like him. I will never be.

When I finally got my mind right I turn around and run over to Max. He's still awake, but in a lot of pain.

I look at his should to see it bleeding over. Shit! I take of my shirt and press it on his wound.

>> M..m..my ph..one<< he say and I quickly get what he means.

I get in to his pocket and fast find his phone. I press 911 and it didn't take long before they answer.

>> 911 what's your emergency?<< I women ask on the other line.

>> My name is Stiles Ad... Stilinski. Please track my phone! My friend has been shot and I have the shooter unconscious here. Please just come here fast<<

>> Okay sir we be there as fast as we can. But you have to keep him awake until we come<< she said and hang up.

I put the phone down and continue pressing my shirt on Max's shoulder.

>> It's going to be okay. Just stay with me<< I say to him. I know he won't give up. That's not the person he is.

The thing that hit me is that the truth will come out now. And I'm ready.

Here you go. This book is almost over and I can't believe that this many people like it. Thank you so much for 9k!

If you liked this chapter please like and comment what you thought.

I hope you have an amazing day or night?

Thank you for reading❤️❤️❤️❤️