Chapter 19: Derek have to wait

* Max POV*

Driving to Derek's house went go fast, too fast if you ask me. I'm really nervous to tell him about Stiles.

What if he get mad? Well I would understand if he did. He thought that Stiles was single, but what is true is that he's married.

Derek is a good guy, right?

He has to because I swear that Stiles would never fall for a other Logan.

All this just fell so unreal. I never thought that this would happen to him. He's a amazing person that never deserve this.

I drive past a store and see a car I recognize. It's a black Volvo who is parked right outside the store. I have seen that car somewhere, but where?

I drive away from the store and continue to Derek's house.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Damn it!

I went the wrong way!

I know I know. How could that happen? Yeah because I couldn't take my thought of that car at the store.

I turn the car around and drive back the way I came. If you're wondering where I am. Well I'm in the middle of a wood with no clue where I am.

I was just going to drive to Derek. But no I want a trip to the woods.

>> Good job Max<< I say to myself and continue driving.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I finally made it back to the right road. I see the store again and decided to stop for a while. The car is still there in the same spot as before, which is really weird because I was gone like a half hour.
I step out of my car and walk in to the store.

There is just me and two more people in here, well except the one who is working here. I take a soda and walk over to pay it.

Behind the check out stands a girl with blond hair. Really pretty, but I'm not interested.

>> Is this all you want?<< she ask when I give her the soda. I nod and give her the money.

>> Do you know who's car that is?<< I say and point at the black Volvo.

>> Yes the guy who own that car is still here if you're looking for him. He's really handsome one<< she say and blush. I thank her and starts to walk around the store to find that person. Maybe I know this guy, because or else I wouldn't recognize his car.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I have walk around almost the whole store except where all the alcohol is.

It took some seconds to go there and when I finally made it I see no one.

Damn it!

I turn around and walk my way out. But when I came out I see the black Volvo drive away from the store. I try my best to see who is driving and I was lucky that I came out now. I see the face and I lost my breath for a second.

It's Logan.

I run over to my car and slowly, but still fast drive after him.

Derek have to wait.....

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner, but I have a lot to do in school and it's really stressing me out. But I will still update every week.

There is maybe going to be that I won't update some week. And I'm sorry but I have a lot right know.

I still hope you like this story and I see you next time.

Like and comment what you thought.

Thank you for reading❤️❤️❤️