Chapter one

"I would like to welcome everyone here tonight to my daughters coronation to officially become the heir to our throne.... Now will everyone please stand up and welcome my beautiful wife and mate Queen Jessica" said the king as he applauded. The whole ballroom erupted in applause and the queen descended down the staircase and walked up to the stage to stand beside her husband.
"Thank you everyone again for being her I know some of you may think that she is to young to become the future of our world but she is very mature. She may only be five but I promise you she will surprise you.... So please will you all stand up and welcome our daughter and your future queen Winter Storm"
Everyone's head turned to see the amazing little five year old girl that was descending the staircase with her grandfather holding her hand. She waved her hand as everybody watched her walk up to the stage and stood beside her mother and father.
~~One Hour Later~~
"I now would like to welcome to the stage your King before me to place the crown on Storms head"
Storms grandfather walked up and placed the crown on her tiny head. Storm then turned towards the crowd of people and bowed and they all cheered for this little girl.
The queen then took the Microphone from her husband and said
"Now please everyone have a great time, they will be bringing the food out in just a minute".
As everyone dispersed Storm made her way to the center of the floor where she was met by a young boy her age.
"Hello I'm winter Storm, who are you"
"My names Max Jacobs, I'm the future Alpha of the red moon pack" he said.
"Do you wanna see the library it has toys and stuff" Winter asked Max.
"Yes that sounds like fun" he replied.
They journeyed off into the library and started playing with everything. They played for hours until they were sitting at a table with blocks in between them.
"Your my best friend now"
"Am I really?"
"Yes"
"Ok but we have to shake on it"
"Do we really have to shake on it"
"Yes we do so it will be final and you can't break the friendship"
"Ok lets do this"
They extended their hands and shook. When their hands closed with each other there was a loud boom and the whole castle shook.
- the ball room-
"What was that?" Asked the queen quietly to her husband.
"Winter" he replied so low she almost couldn't hear him.
"We have to find her now" she said as she was getting up. Right when they went to leave the Alpha and Luna of the Red Moon pack came out with a concerned look on their face.
"Have you seen our son" the Luna asked with a worried expression.
"No I'm sorry " the queen replied and the said "but I have a good idea of where he might be"
"Really where"
" He could be with our daughter seeing as they are the only kids here they probably slipped away to go play with her toys or something"
"Where would that be"
"The library" the king said.
The four of them took off to the library in search of their kids and found them sitting at a table just staring at each other not moving.
"Winter, Max are you guys ok?" They all asked simultaneously. There was no reply from either kid.
"It's like they are locked in a trance" the queen said.
"What do we do" the Luna of the red moon pack asked.
"I don't think there is anything that we can do, we just have to wait" the King said to them all.
-Twenty Minutes Later-
"Mate"
"Mate"
"Mate"
"Mate"
" Who said that" the Luna asked. They looked at the kids but they hadn't moved even in inch, and at that moment Winter and Max started laughing.
"Oh my god, their ok their ok" the Luna said running up to her son.
"Winter honey are you ok" the king asked his daughter.
"Yes daddy I'm ok but guess what"
"What is it baby"
"I found my mate"
"Honey your to young to find your mate"
"Daddy I'm not playing I seriously did find him, when me and Max shoke hands my whole arm started to tingle and I know he is my mate"
"What did she just say" Max's dad asked interrupting the conversation Winter was having with her father.
Before the king could answer Winter said "Max is my mate".
Stunned the Alpha called over his mate and asked Winter to repeat what she had said and once again she told him that Max was her mate.
"That's amazing" the Luna said bending down to hug Winter.
"Welcome to our family" she added.
"Thank you Luna Paige"
"So what do we do with them now" Luna Paige asked.
"Well we can't separate them if they are mates" the Queen said.
"How about this she can stay with us during the summer and he can come stay every other weekend he can come stay with you guys"
"That sounds great and during the holidays you guys can come here and sometimes we can come there"
"That sounds amazing, so since it's summer do you want me to send her next week to your pack"
"Of course it will give us time to get her room ready".
"Ok Max come on it's time to go" Alpha Stevens said to his son.
"It was nice of you to invite us, im glad we came tonight"
"Your welcome back anytime to our home, cause now we're family" The Queen said.
They exchanged a few more goodbyes, Max and Winter hugged and said their goodbyes. After Max and his family left the king and Queen took Winter and put her to bed, and started to prepare for their daughters first stay at a home that wasn't their own.