Chapter Eighteen

The rest of the week went by in a blur and it was finally Friday night. Time for Christies big date and you could tell she was excited. They had gotten out of school early to go and get Christie some good clothes to wear seeing as she hadn't gotten any new ones since she was little. The clothes she had gotten were clothes people didn't want or clothes that were torn or out of style and kids had thrown away. Her mother always made sure to wash them and make sure they were clean before giving them to Christie.
"So Christie what do you want to wear on your date" Winter asked her.
"Idk what to wear I've never been on a date before"
"How about a nice dress and a pair of heels or flats?"
"I can't really walk in heels so I think flats would be best"
After two hours of shopping Christie had finally found a dress she had wanted and a pair of flats to match. Winter rushed her home to get her ready so she could tell Marcus when they she was ready. Winter did Christies make up and hair then had her shimmy into her dress. It was a pretty silk emerald color dress that tied around her waist and around her neck.
Her flats were the exact same color and had a little bow on them.
"You look absolutely gorgeous" Winter said spinning her around so she could face the mirror and look at herself.
"Oh wow, thank you so much Winter" Christie said hugging her. Winter sent a  quick text message to Marcus telling him that Christie was ready.
----
"Knock knock"
"Aye Chris go open the door" Max yelled from the couch.
"Ok" he said getting up and making his way to the door.
"Can I help you?" Chris asked Marcus when he opened the door.
"Umm yes my names Marcus I'm here to pick up my date"
"Your date?"
"Yes"
"Who's your..."
Before Chris could finish his question Winter came flying down the stairs.
"Marcus your here" she said hugging him.
"Come on in" she added pulling him inside. Max saw Winter holding Marcus's hand and jumped up.
"What's going on here" he asked walking over to where they all stood.
"I'm waiting on my date" Marcus said.
"You two are going on a date" Max asked kind of frustrated.
"Uh no were not"Winter said motioning to her and Marcus.
"But she is going out with him" Winter said pointing to the stairs to show a stunning Christie walking down them.
"Hey Marcus" Christie said as she reached the bottom.
"Hello beautiful" he said kissing the top of her hand causing her to blush.
"You ready to go" he asked her.
"Yes"
Christie took Marcus by the arm and he lead her out to his car.
"By you two" Winter yelled shutting the door. She turned around to see a jealous Chris.
"What's the matter Chris regretting your decision?" Winter asked walking past him and brushing past Max. They watched Winter walk up the stairs and disappear.
---
"Dude why are you so mad for huh" Max asked looking at his friend who looked like he was getting ready to have steam coming out of his ears.
"I'm not mad" he said blowing it off and walking back to the couch and sitting down. Max could clearly tell something was going on and nobody was talking to him about it. He wanted to get to the bottom of it and he knew exactly where to go to. He walked up the stairs and headed to Winters room.
----
Winter had felt his presence before he stepped into her room. She was in the middle of undressing and putting on her pajamas. She only had her lacy bra on and her jeans. She wondered how long it would take him before he said anything to her. She started to unbutton her jeans and pull them down to reveal her matching lacy thong. Max watched as Winter undressed he didn't know if she knew he was here or not but he could tell she didn't care if he was there. She bent over to pick up her pajama shorts and as she did he had to control his urges to rip her underwear off right then and there. She put on her shorts then turned around to face him.
"You gonna say something Max"
"You knew I was here" was all he managed to say.
"Yes I did, can I help you?" She asked as she put on her tank top.
"I can't remember what I wanted to ask you"
"Well that's ok, what do you want now"
Before he could stop himself he had told her what he wanted was her. Winter had waited so long to here him say that but she didn't want to give into him that easily but at the same time she didn't care. She stood there as he walked towards. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He started to kiss her slowly and she didn't stop him. As the kiss heated up the kiss got harder. She started to run her hands threw his hair. They were so involved with each other they didn't realize that someone had walked in.
"Excuse me you two" They both stopped and looked at each other and then Max turned around still holding Winter and looked to face his mom.
Winter squirmed out of Max's arms and got down and stood beside him.
"Hey Luna Paige" Winter said not looking directly at her.
"I just came up here to tell you two dinner was ready" she said smiling and walking away.
"Well we better go eat you um go down first and I'll be down there in a minute" Max said.
"Ok" Winter said walking away. Max situated himself and then went downstairs to the dining hall and took his place coincidently right beside Winter. He smiled at her and sat down the only people who knew what they almost did was Winter, himself and his mother who was still grinning from ear to ear at the two of them.