Chapter Twenty Five

Winter sat Christie down and started to clean her mark, they didn't have time to  mess around because they still had practice because next week was the competition.
---two hours later---
They piled onto the training field to get ready for their hours of training and then to see who made it to the competition they would be leaving for.
"Ok today you will be training in wolf form, now when I say shift I want you to shift as fast as you can, what were trying to accomplish is you reflexes, if you get stuck in a tight spot and you need to shift into your human or wolf we need you to do it an record time ok now...."
"Wait a minute" Alpha Stevens voiced boomed. Everyone turned around to see Alpha Stevens, Luna Paige, Beta Scott, Beta Caitlynn,Gamma Tyler and Gamma Amy. They parted like the Red sea to let them pass to where Sabrina stood. "Sabrina we have a matter we need to attend to and then they can get back to training" Luna Paige said.
"Ok just link me when your done" she said running off to one of the other training groups. All the teens looked around confused on what was going on all except Winter and Christie who knew what it was about.
"I would like future Beta Chris to step forward" Alpha Stevens said. He slowly stepped forward while everyone else stepped back.
"It has come to our attention that you have claimed your mate unwillingly, and out of jealous after you rejected her and moved on. It has also come to our attention that after you rejected her in order to keep her quiet you began to beat her and had other do it to, is that correct"
Chris looked around at his peers then looked at Winter who had a scowl on her face and then at Christie who looked away from him hiding her mark.
He looked down ashamed and then looked back up at his parents  and said no.
" What" Winter screamed out.
"You are such a damn liar, you did it in the middle of the cafeteria and almost exposed us, you are nothing but in entitled ass" Winter added walking up to him.
"Your nothing but a jealous bitch"
"Isn't nobody jealous of You"
They continued to argue everyone tried to get them separated but couldn't get close to them. Alpha Stevens commanded them to stop but his command only work on Chris who even then didn't back down from Winter. Before anyone could react Chris hit Winter in the face and spit on her. Winter backed up and step, wiped her face and told Chris he had just made the worst mistake of his life. Chris told her to bring it then shifted into his wolf. Winter didn't bother to shift she knew she could take him in her human form. He charged at her and she jumped up and landed on his back. She locked in the sleeper hold on him and watched his wolf slowly fall to the ground. Winter stood up and then spit on his wolf. She walked away and took her spot back next to Christie like nothing ever happened. They all stood in shock of Winter taking down a Beta Wolf. Alpha Stevens Mindlinked Sabrina to come back and finish there training.
He whispered something in Sabrina ear and then they all walked off.
"Ok now remember what I said earlier?"
They all shook there heads yes.
"Ok, now shift"
They practiced shifting for the first two hours. Sabrina then had half of them in wolf form and the other half in human form sparing. Winter never shifted because she knew if she did it would expose her secret. An hour before training ended Sabrina told everyone to come sit down because they needed to talk. At that time Chris's wolf had finally woken up, and shifted back into his human form.
"So nice of you to finally join us Christopher" Sabrina said to him. He took a seat next to Max who got up and moved away from him.
"Now I have two announcements one about the few who will be packing and leaving tomorrow for the tournament next week. And the other is Chris's punishment for hitting a female wolf, and abusing and unwilling marking his mate"
"Now, first things first Winter, Max, Christie, Monica, and Jake please stand up" they all stood and then Sabrina proceeded to say
"You five have been chosen to go and represent our pack and win the tournament". Everyone clapped for them except Chris who pouted.
"Now for you Chris, you were going to be apart of this group but your father said no because of how you treated your mate, and your punishment is for you to do all the work that an omega would usually do for the next two weeks all by yourself, you better go get started, you are all dismissed".
They all walked off and the majority went back to the pack house, and Winter,Max and Christie went back to the main house.
"Night Christie see you in the morning" Winter said walking up the stairs with Max following behind her. They walked up to their rooms and stared at one another.
"You wanna sleep in my bed tonight" Max asked Winter.
"What I wanna do, doesn't involve sleeping Max" Winter said walking into her room. Max hesitated for a second then walked into Winters room and shut the door behind them.