Part :memories

KT's pov

As the wind danced through my hair whilst I stepped onto the cold stone step. Unexpectedly,I was greeted by the door swinging open. "Hello? Anyone here?" I asked in my sweet American voice. Still awestruck about he door the boy I had been waiting to see all summer had walked out of the kitchen to greet me. I stopped the sweet act and started acting me "hey!!" I said whilst he came and hugged me. We walked I to the living room and started talking about summer in America everyone slowly started to enter the room 1 by 1. The last to arrive was Patricia,she went straight to her room, I looked at Eddie and made a "what's up with her?" Face and he made a "Idk" face back. He shrugged it off and walked into his room.

Patricia's pov

I sat in my room crying,I broke up with the boy I love!I had to see him everyday and know that I can't get him back. KT walked into the room to see me crying"what's wrong Patricia?" She asked calmly. "I hate myself. I-I-I bro-oke uppp with the-e-e boy I love!"I finally blurted out still sobbing. KT looked at me "you know what,if he can see that you don't love him,leave him!" She declared and for once I actually agreed with her. "Ok I'll ignore him for a few days,see what he says!" I said strongly and stopped crying and went downstairs and went to go catch up with everyone-everyone expect Eddie of course.