Part 5: crawl

Nina's pov

Early in the morning we went down Into the cellar,and went through the pendulum swing task. Then Fabian mentioned the secret passageway leading to a crypt and suggested we go down.

Patricia's pov

You should of seen them,Eddie reaching for KT's hand. Gazing into her eyes,always standing by eachother. Ugh it discussed me,he knew that I still loved him,and yet he had to break my heart.

Eddies pov

I held KT's hand behind my back and stood near her at all times. I wanted her to feel safe.i mean last year she was practically all alone when it started.

KT's pov

I looked into his eyes,my heart beeting fast, he squeezed my hand. Nina beckoned everyone to crawl through and I went 4th with Eddie right behind me.

Alfies pov

The tunnel wasmt that small. I looked around to see anything but the webs just blinded me. I want sure what u was meant to be doing,but I carried on acting like I did.

Ambers pov

Eww their were spiders everywhere! I really shouldn't of wore white.

Maras pov

The tunnel was fasinating, how it carried on in one direction, it must have continued on for at least a mile.

Fabians pov

I was right, the last task must be only done on eddies true loved ones birthday. Just like osirios had Isis, Eddie had.......Patricia?

After I mentioned that, we went out of the cellar and got ready for school, Eddie and Patricia didn't say a word to eachother.

Patricia's pov

What if I didn't work? I would be blamed! What if I'm not his true love? He said he loves me, but does he? Those got thrown at my head at once and I even cried to myself. I CRIED!