Part 2:the girl you've always been talking about

Joys pov

The next morning surprisingly,me and Mara were the first ones up. Saturday morning! Skipping I'm the hallway to my amazement was a little girl,brown hair,cute accent, sweet pink dress. I walked up to her and went down on one knee "hey, who are you? Are you lost?" I asked her kindly and she replied with attitude "I'm not lost! I'm eddies cousin and I've come to visit him!" I nodded and then left her on her own.

Eddies pov

I walked out of my bedroom with Fabian and saw my little cousin,Nicole. She had come to stay with my dad for the summer but ended up staying longer. She clinged onto me and soon met everyone. Except for KT and Nina-they were upstairs on their laptops. Patricia was in the kitchen with me and Nicole when Nicole asked me "so where's the American girl you wouldn't shut up about when you came to visit?" I got nervous and acted like it was a joke infront of Patricia. Patricia asked her what American girl she was talking about and then Nicole went on describing KT's hair and stuff. Patricia got jealous in her eyes but managed to shrug it off.

KT's pov

I walked downstairs and a little girl greeted me by saying "where's your curly hair?" I laughed at how adorable she was and then Eddie mouthed to me that's she was his cousin. "Can you paint my nails?" The Lilttle girl asked me. And I said yes and she followed me up to my room.