Part 6: sister?

Joys pov

In class, mr.sweet asked me to help for the new perspective parents day. I asked everyone at anubis to perform something. Nobody suggested anything "KT, play your guitar?" I asked her, she shakes her head and said "sorry joy,my sister is coming over and I just don't want her to see me well....perform," she told me. Everyone questioned her having a sister,well we found out who she was later that day.

KT's pov

Eddie and I walked to our lockers and put our books away. While I was doing that I heard a familiar song "I was too young to know you were the one to find," I suddenly popped into my head -HAIM. I strode into the student lounge only to see the rest of the anubis students chilling around. AND MY SISTER,teaching the year below how to dance to HAIM. Eddie stared at the girl on stage and said "who's that!?"

I nudged him and said "uh,she's my sister!"

I walked on it stage and pulled her arm "sis,get off stage,stop embarrassing me!" I said furiously. She ignored me and later that day she turned up at anubis house. Forcing me to introduce her to everybody.

Eddies pov

Wow! KT's sister was hot! She wore tight leather jeans and a red shirt. She was skinny-no bony almost unattractively. KT introduced her "this is my sister Isabella, she's a victoria secret model and is a part time dancer," she said, wow Isabella. Nice.