Part 7:remember

KT's pov

I woke up at 3:00am,u couldn't sleep. I went downstairs and saw Eddie in the kitchen,he was making a sand which. I walked up behind him and he said hi. I got a mug out of the cabinet and make myself a latte. We sat down in the kitchen for a few minutes talking,them he reached for my hand "look KT.." He started to say. Gripping onto my hand,he sat closer and took my other hand. I taught I knew what he was going to say so I just kissed him,he moved his arms around my waist and my hands were around his neck. We pulled away for air"I love you too," I whispered in his ear and we both walked into the entrance hall. Suddenly the front door Burst open my sister emerged from the darkness. "Hey!" She said,then crawling down the stairs Nicole came and met my sister. Apparently Isabella had to stay at anubis for the night. GREAT! That's all I needed a interfering sister next to me.

Eddies pov

I went to my room to see Fabian watching me. I asked him what he was doing then he just repeated the question back to me "asking KT out?" He said to me. I was shocked how did he know I liked KT. Actually correction loved her.

-----

Sorry it has to be short. I will do more tommorow hopefully.