Part 8: dance!

KT's pov

I walked down the stairs in my school uniform and went into the common room to eat breakfast. My sister sat next to me, she greeted everyone and spread her happiness. Then she asked me "hey sis, wanna dance with me for parents day?" I put my hand on my head. "KT dances?" Jerome and Eddie hissed, I kept looking down.

"Come on sis!! It's MKTO!" She asked me again, I agreed once I found out we were dancing to classic. She dragged me out the door before I had time to finish my apple. We had to rehearse. I had to dance with a guy, he had short brown hair and wore a loose sweatshirt and a baseball hat. He looked a lot like Brent Rivera, a little cute I guess. His name was carter.

We practiced spinning and twirling carter caught me in the air as I jumped, I was wearing a black tight jumpsuit with a white ballet skirt.. Finally after 4 hours it was time to show. I haven't even had lunch!

Eddies pov

I was looking forward to seeing KT dance, I never knew that she did. All the anubis students went to the student lounge. KT,her sister and a few other people were on stage. KT's hair was straight and was wearing a black and silver mask,just like her sister.

KT's pov

During the intro of classic up to when they started to sing "ooh girl your shining" I stood still with carters arms wrapped round me whilst the rest of the group span around us.

During the first verse, I was leaning backwards with carter holding my hand with my other one on my hip. He pulled me up so our faces were millimeters apart then pushed my chest back and I brand it back forward stroking his.

When " I wanna thrill you like Michel" came on I faced the front and glided to the left with my sister,then twirled round back into Carter's arms.

When the chorus came on my sister and I stood at either end of the stage with carter and another guy in the middle of the stage, we rand up and jumped into their arms,the guys lifted us above their heads and twirled us around.

For the rest of the song up until "baby your class and baby your sick" I twirled around carter whilst my sister danced with the guy I the middle of the stage.

When the beat started to drop at the end of the song, the lights went dim and carter made me lean back again and pretended like the beat was my heart beat, moving his hand in and out of my chest to represent the pain of love.

Joys pov

KT's dancing was amazing, I never knew she could dance like that. When the dance was over she got of stage and everyone said she was amazing!

Patricia's pov

Ugh, KT's dancing wasn't that good.

Eddie was all over her acting like she just won a gold medal. I went up to Eddie and asked him if he wanted to hang out after school. He agreed. YAS.