O N E

I REALIZED HOW LONG UNTIL JUNE WAS SO I AM UPLOADING THE FIRST CHAPTER UNTIL THEN....THE END IS THE PROLOGUE SO YOU CAN SKIP THE END (-: THIS IS REAKKY SHORT SO...DEAL WITH IT

I LOVE YOU ALL! -Hannah

"Ashton! Get down here! Dinner is ready!" My mum bellowed. I just got done with school and was in my room talking to my over protective girlfriend, Jane.

"Who is that? Ash!? Are you cheating on me?" Jane gasped.

"It's my mum." I groaned.

"Okay." She paused for a moment. "I'll call you later."

"Okay Jane bye."

"Bye Ashton. I love you!" She called out.

"Goodbye Jane." I said I shut off my phone and slipped it into my pocket.

I walked down the long staircase into the kitchen and heard the classical music that I hated all throughout the house.

I slipped off the tie to my uniform and threw it on the floor. I smelled the boring chicken that was way too dry that was on my plate.

"Ashton Fletcher! You pick that up right this instant!" She pointed toward the awful tie on the floor.

I sighed and picked up the blue striped tie and threw it in the wash.

I sat down at my place by my Father at the table. My mother and little sister set the table and served the food. The meal consisted of the dry chicken, peas, and buttered French bread. The meal we had every Tuesday.

"Looks great honey!" My father kissed her cheek before she sat down.

"As always!" I flashed a cheesy smile and began to pick at my peas.

After my mother said 'Thank You' she sat down and was engaged in a conversation about politics with father.

The flute playing in the background, the sound of metal clinking together, and the monotone voices got extremely boring yet annoying. "May I be exused?" I politely asked.

"Of course Ashton. Go right ahead. Bed by 10, remember." My mother said.

I kissed my siblings goodnight, Harry first. Then trotted back up the long staircase into my room.

I slipped out of my uniform and dressed in my secret clothing items my parents didn't know about.

I slipped into a blink 182 singlet, I didn't know the band, my mother forbiddeed me from listening to them, but the band sounded really cool. And I pulled on some ripped black skinny jeans.

(This is the part you can skip if you read the part before this (: )

The wind blew toward my house, making the 'wisp' sound in the air stand out.

I sat there on my bed Indian style, bored out of my mind. My fingers tapped against my chin repeatedly. I sighed.

My life is so boring.

I thought.

I checked my phone, 5 missed calls from Jane, I rolled my eyes.

The drizzle of rain outside slightly picked up outside.

Thump thump

What was that sound?

Thump thump

It wasn't rain.

Thump thump

I went over to my windowsill by my desk and opened up the window.

It's probably a bird

My mind thought. That woodpecker was always at it.

Boy was I wrong.

A skinny boy with tousled blonde hair and ripped skinny jeans stood there on the other side of the window with a coy smile.

Flying.

I stood there aghast.

Who was this boy, why was he...he couldn't have been...flying? Who does he think he is tapping on my window! It's late, no boy should be out playing tricks at this time!

"Want to go on an adventure?" He asked coming closer, flying closer,cocking his head to the side.