S I X

ALL CHAPTERS ARE SHORT SORRY

I sat down on one the chairs on the deck of the boat, Jack poured me a glass of water and gave me something to eat, I was just finishing up when the rest of the crew came up onto the deck, introducing themselves.

"Im Rian," A boy with short hair said, sitting in an unoccupied chair next to me. I nodded in his drection.

"Ash." I replied using my new nickname given by Luke, it hurt to think about him.

"I'm Zack" A brunnete introduced himself, "Happy to have you on board."

"You must be Alex." I montioned over to the last boy. He nodded but then shrugged.

"Yeeeaahhh." He yawned. "I'm kind or a pretty big deal here, saved the captains life 6 times."

"Shut up Lex." Jack nudged his side. "Such a suck up."

Alex sent an evil glare but cleared his throat. "So uh, Ash, what brings you here?"

I opened my mouth to answer, But Jack answered for me. "Luke." He said a little too loudly, "he was Lukes pet." He said a little softer.

"Was not!" I retorted.

"Sure you weren't." Rian scoffed.

I ignored his comment. "What's that ticking noise?"

"Gator." Zack replied.

"But I'm pretty sure Alligators don't tick." I stated.

Zack shrugged. "Here they do."

"Where's the captain?" I asked.

"Sleeping." Zack grumbled.

"That's all he ever dose 'cept push us around." Said Alex.

"Okay so you wanna get home?" Rian said changing the subject.

"Yeah, more than anything." I quickly replied.

"Well you gotta do something for us, it's not much, promise." Rian said.

"What is it? It's nothing bad right?" I questioned.

"Oh no no." Alex smiled. "Just gotta tell you where Luke is."

"You guys aren't going to hurt him?"

"Never." Jack said truthfully.

"He took you away from your home, your family." Zack nodded. "We have to make him...tell you sorry."

"No." I knew he'd be in danger.

"Well is tink with him? That's all we need to know."

"No." I said. "She isn't he was pretty pissed at her."

"What a shame." Jack patted me on the back, smirking. "That's the thing about him, like I said, once you're out, you're out."

"Welcome aboard." Zack patted me on the back. "Now all we gotta do is inform the ass hole."

They tugged me down the steps infront of a door. "Lets just pray that he likes you."