T H R E E

AS I WROTE THIS CHAPTER CALUM TWEETED "I plan on living forever" THIS IS A SIGN

I opened my eyes and found 6 boys towering over me, I was in some sort of underground cave on a old wooden table of some sort. The boys were all around my age, one with curlyish hair who wore a bandana, one who was always near him who looked at least a couple years older than me who had feathery hair, a boy with raven black hair who looked very intimidating, a blonde boy with crystal blue eyes and rosy cheeks, a boy with soft brown eyes and a birthmark on his neck and a boy, the one who shot me I think, with brown wavy hair and a bow in his hand.

There was a sudden hurt in my chest as I tried to get up, the wound wasn't much, I still pushed myself off the table and nobody protested. "Where's Luke?" I asked. "I need to tell him something, I don't want to be here anymore." And as soon as I said that the tall boy came running down the steps with dead chickens. I grimaced, if that is what we were having I was not eating it because 1. I had horrible chicken already tonight and 2. The dead chickens were disgusting with blood dripping.

"Luke we need to talk." I said after he gave the chickens to the raven haired boy. I pulled him up the steps and out into the forest.

"Shoot." He smiled.

"What the heck happened? Why did that...guy just shoot me?" I asked, my fingers tracing over the small wound.

"Calum, his name is Calum. He thought you were a bird, Tink's jealous of you so she told cal to shoot you." Luke said shrugging.

"Why would she be jealous?" I asked leaning on a tree.

" 'Cause she likes me."

"How does all of this stuff like...work? How did all the boys become "lost boys" " I asked

"Really long story but okay so. It all started with Peter, he was the leader, he ran away from home when Tink found him and took him here, and so he started taking in refugees, boys who never wanted to grow up, stay young forever just like him. So, as he started taking in the lost boys trying to find their ways, he came across this girl called Wendy. Peter was like around the age of 15-18 so he already went through puberty and that shit, so he started to have feelings for her. And when he told her, she had feelings too but couldn't stay here in Neverland because she had a family who she loved, so she left him. And Peter became really sad because he really really liked her, might have even loved her. So from then on, Peter claimed that he would elect the new leader, who could elect new lost boys. And if the leader fell in love they couldn't be leader anymore and had to elect someone else, and once they fell in love, they couldn't come back to Neverland because being in love meant leaving." He paused but then continued. "So from now on, lots of boys run away with their love throughout Neverland, and if we see them, we have to banish them. So if you see someone, tell me. But me, I'm never going to fall in love. I'll be the leader for...forever!" He stood up and smiled. "I'm never going back to that place so whatever you do, don't fall in love."

I nodded. "What happened to Peter?"

He shrugged "Nobody knows."

I sighed. It was a little risky to be here, how would I be able to just, not love someone, I can't help it.

"Do you still want to leave?" He asked, he looked sad.

I nodded. Everything here was weird, I didn't like it, I almost died!

His eyes changed to complete sorrow.
"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." He pleaded. "Haven't you always wanted to live forever?"

"I almost died Luke." I rolled my eyes.

"Dying would be an awful big adventure." Luke said and kind of laughed. "Imagine! Dying...wow."

"Dying isn't funny!" I protested.

"Yes it is." He snickered "If you can live forever it is."

I sighed. "Please, promise you'll never leave." Luke said

"Never is an awfully long time."

"Why would you want to leave?" He asked like a lost puppy and it honselty was a little adrorable...only a little.

"I would miss my home." I siad, I guess thats the only thing I would miss...my home, I had no freinds, My family...dont get me started, I wouldnt miss them to be completely honest.

"I'll build you a house! That's what I'll do!" Luke jumped in the air.

"If the house is amazing I'll stay." I rolled my eyes, is he going to build a house out of sticks?!

"Boys!" Luke hollered and one by one each of the boys appeared.

"We are going to build Ashton a house" Luke stood up straight and look

"Build a house?" exclaimed Louis

"For Ashton." said Luke.

"For Ashton?" Louis said, aghast. "Why, he is only a boy! Is there something specail about him?"

"That," explained Luke, "is why we are his servants."

"Servants?" I laughed. "Are you kidding me?

"No, of course not!" He laughed. "Silly! Hahaha!" He laughed.

"Chop chop boys! After you build the house we'll make dinner. We dont have time to waste." Luke hollered.

This is all pre written Double update?! Whattttt?!?! I know. Be happy.