T W O

I have decided the wait has been well long enough. Your Welcome-Hannah

"And who might you be?" I ask inching closer to this crazy teenager.

"Who am I? I'm Luke Hemmings! Leader of all the lost boys! Who might you be? I asked you if you wanted to go on an adventure! What is your answer?" The blonde lanky boy asks, and before I know it. He's on my bed, laying down. With his hands behind his head.

"I'm Ashton. Who are the lost boys? I will not give you a proper answer until you answer a few questions." I stand my ground and cross my arms In front of my chest.

"Lost boys are the boys who live in neverland with me of course! Come and meet them! I like your shirt by the way. Blink is amazing. It's the only music I ever listen to. This shit I hear at this house is horrible all the time I just want to shut it off! How can you stand it?" He sits up a bit and leans toward me. I notice his attire as I cringe at his word choice. Swearing is naughty.

He wears ripped black jeans much like mine and a shirt that says "American Idiot" I don't understand, he isn't American is he? The Aussie accent is much like mine, but he may be an idiot.

"Neverland? What's that? It's my mothers music, I hate it aswell. I actually have never heard any of blink's music. It's good yeah?" Why am I talking to this...Luke?

"It's amazing! Blink is an all time favorite. Along with green day." He pointed to his shirt. "Now, neverland, I'll take you there if you'd like. Come on! Fly with me." He smiled.

"About that. How do you fly?" I asked "Are there strings somewhere?" I moved my hands in the air trying to feel for string.

"No strings! Just...believing! You believe in faries right?" He said, he flew across the room and stood by the window. "Tink!" He called out.

"Fairies? Are you kidding me?" I laughed and fell on the floor. This kid is crazy.

But suddenly a ball of yellow light came flying into the bedroom.

"Tink!" He exclaimed. "This is Tink! Introduce yourself Bell! Don't be naughty!" He stomped his foot in protest.

The ball of light came into focus and I saw that it was a teeny tiny lady with delicate wings producing some sort of glittery dust. When she 'spoke' all that came out was a bell ringing. Luke seemed to understand it all. Nodding his head in agreement.

"I agree! Your a genius Tinker bell. Don't you think so, Ashton?"

"Uh I, what did she say exactly?" I asked.

"You just have to come with us! It'll be amazing. As long as you believe in faries, which I am quite sure of. C'mon, just out this window." He beckons me.

Well, after seeing this Tinker bell, I believe in faries I guess. But wait. Ashton. Hasn't your mother told you anything? Don't go off with this crazy man! He could be leading you to your death you know!

But the other side of me told me to live a little, it was 6:53 you still have about 3 hours and 7 minutes. You won't be gone for long! This is probably a dream. You'll wake up and be fine! Don't worry Ashton.

"I'll go with you." I sated. "Just, bring me back before 10. Please. I believe. I really do. Take me to Neverland. So I can forget about this...place."

"Oh boy!" His blue eyes got bluer. He ran over to where I was by the bed and hugged, more like strangled, me. "Take my hand, Ash and I'll take you where your wildest dreams live, where you never-" he shudders. "Get old. Just take my hand and I'll lead you there, you'll forget about here. Where I once was. The lost boys will love you. Maybe Calum won't. He gets a bit jealous sometimes. There's Josh, Louis, Harry, Liam, oh Niall, can't forget about Niall, Jack, Ale-"

"Just take me there." I wrap my warm fingers around his cold ones and he blushes.

"Okay." He breaths, stepping closer to my window. When we get to the edge he lets go of my hand and stands on the edge. He hoists me up and takes my hand in his again. "1...2..."

"3" I say and we jump, at first we're falling and my heart sinks to my stomach.

I let out a small yelp before my body was an inch away from the ground.

Believe Ashton

I sighed "I believe in fairies." I whispered half heartedly, I knew this was some sort of dream, but it seemed so real, I wanted to believe it.

Suddenly we soared into the air. Leaving my old, drastically boring neighborhood. The wind blew through my hair and I smiled. Flying could be something I could get used to. He placed two hands behind his blonde haired head, much like he did on my bed. He was doing flips and tricks like a pro. How come I had never heard of this Luke Hemmings?

"You believe me now?" Luke cooly smiled. And I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah I believe you."

"Good. Now, just past those clouds." He pointed toward 3 huge clouds. I nodded. I believed that every word he spoke was true. His persuasive way with words made me mad that he could get me to do anything if he asked. We flew there for a while, not talking to eachother.

"Where's...the fairy girl?" I asked, where had she gone?

"She's pretty fast, already with the lost boys I think, telling 'em that your coming." He shrugged.

"Ah!" Luke's blue eyes widened and flickered with excitement. "There it is!" He flew over to the colossal clouds.

I was right behind him, I peeked through the opening of the coulds and gasped. There was a huge pirate ship, lakes and trees of all colors. Bursts of laugher flew all around me. Birds of all shapes and sizes hovered over our heads.

"C'mon, Ash lets go." I grew quite fond of the new nickname. He tugged me over.
________________________________

*Calums POV*

( this is going to be the only other POV, after this it's all Ashton's.)

I stood there, bow at the ready. Tink flew by telling us there was some sort of rare bird passing by today, at this time and that we had to shoot it down.

As birds flew over us, we asked "is that it Tinkerbelle?" And she'd shake her head. When's Luke going to be back? He said he found someone special to join us. It got quite boring here, this being my home for around 2 years. Still young, 18, and might I say, hot.

"That's it! That's it!" Think pointed a finger at a huge figure soaring in the air. She jingled her bells.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look. It didn't look like a bird. I shrugged and placed the arrow in the bow and tugged at the string in between my fingers where the arrow was.

All of the other boys did the same, I blew some dark hair out of my eyes. I lifted my bow into the air and took a perfect shot, as always, and the others missed.

We cheered as the bird dropped down toward us. Another cake flying down, two in one?

As they came closer, I saw it wasn't a bird.

It was Luke, but he was fine, but a boy with soft curly hair and a band shirt, much like my own.

Lukes face went red. "What the fuck?" He yelled. "Who shot Ash?"

They all pointed toward me and tink smiled.

I placed two hands in the air. "Tink told me to! Said it was a 'rare bird'"

He marched up toward her. "Leave tink I told you I don't need your dumb jealous shit!" She backed up a bit, "You gave Calum living hell when I brought him here, do you think it's your job to make everyone miserable?!" That's all it took for her to fly away, but she always comes back.

"Just can't Handel that some one isn't into you! News flash, were all gay! Pretty sure new guy is too!" He yelled after her.

"Take him to the operation room, give him some medicine, it's not too bad, he'll wake up." He gave us the orders.

"Rodger that." We replied with.

"Calum your in charge, going go get some food." They all groaned and I smiled. Can't help that I'm his favorite lost boy right?

"Alright boys!" I clapped my hands together, "lets get to work!"