T E N

"Good! Mr. Irwin, youre awake." I opened my eyes, gasping for breath. I saw a man with a clipboard and a white coat.

"The scientists." He plopped down on a swivel chair "Figured out a solution to your delusions."

I blinked.

"The surgery is in 2 hours. Your parents have signed the slip. It's your only hope, your chances of living through the procedure is 61%."

"I have a 49 percent chance of dying." I said. He nodded.

"But, I don't even know why I'm here." I stated calmly.

"Again?" The doctor sighed and I not my lip.

"Okay let me repeat some names to you. Say the first thing that comes to mind."

"Harry."

"Brother"

"Dan."

"Dad."

"Carol."

"Mom."

"Is there anyone you think I missed?" He asked looking up from his board.

"No." I shook my head. "I don't have any friends, I think."

"That's...true." He said straightening his tie, "Good luck."

"Doctor." I called out before he left, "I can't remember my dream anymore. It was good, I don't want to forget."

"That's too bad Ashton." He said reaching for the door, "but remember. Perhaps that dream wasn't a dream."

"How do you mean!?" I asked shakily.

He cracked open the door and winked. "There's someone here to see you."

-

WHOOP THERE WE GO I REALLY LIKED THIS SHORT FIC I HOPED YOU LIKED IT YAAAY

Oh Ashton lives btw I wouldn't do that lol