F I V E

If you are going to read this AU I highly recommend watching the Peter Pan movie with like actual real people, not the cartoon. That 'kissing' part was from the movie if you were confused. This part is sort of funny, thank you to the people who left these suggestions. I'll give credit in the end.

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE OF REASONS. NEXT WILL BE LONGER

I stumbled through the bushes and onto the dock, shielding my eyes from the bright sunshine.

"Hello?" I called out. "Is anyone up there?" I waited for a few moments. It was silent apart from a ticking noise coming from the far right. I was about to turn and leave before a tall figure appeared above me in the ship.

"Why are you here?" The voice boomed. I stepped closer to get a better look at him he had dark hair with a huge blonde section in it. "Are you lost?" He called out.

"Yeah, I think I am. Do you know a guy named Luke? Do you think he'd take me home? He's pretty mad at me."

"Oh!" His eyebrows raised. "Luke? Oh yeah....him." He placed a grin on his face, it seemed evil. But to me it seemed nice. "Nah, once you're out of his life you're out. But we'd like to have you stay for a while. C'mon up. I'm Jack."

"I'm Ashton." I smiled. "Thank you."

He stepped off of the boat, and led me onto it. "I hope you're not sea sick." He chuckled.

"Not that I know of." I shrugged. "Who else is here?"

"There's Zack, Rian, me, and Alex." He grinned. "Alex thinks he can rule all of us, but there's only one captain on this ship."

"Who is that? You?" I asked.

"Oh no, not me," He paused and then whispered. "Greg."

"Does he not want me here or something?"

"Here's the thing." Jack sighs. "There is a 50% chance he'll like you and 50% chance he will want you dead."

I shudder. "Lets just hope he likes me."

"I have a feeling he will." Jack smiles.

"How so?" I laugh.

"Trust me." Jack says darkly, with a grin. "He will."