S E V E N

First, and only other than Ashtons POV

*JACKS POV*

"So, what I'm getting at is that you pissed Luke off? Am I correct?" I asked the tiny fairy, all she did was slowly nod, as she sat on the ship's bench.

"You know what?" I said almost-seriously. "I bet he thinks he doesnt need you." I lied.

She bit her bottom lip, refusing to reply, she looked toward the ground in sadness, exactly what I wanted.

"He's trying to replace you." I narrowed my eyes, and stared into her Green ones. "Ashton, he's no good."

She quitley nodded, agreeing. 

"You know..." I said, walking, inching closer to the small creature. "I could pay Ashton a little visit" I smiled. "On the house, no pay needed."

She took a sharp intake of breath. Stupid girl, I pulled the wool over her eyes. Ashton isnt with Luke, he's with us. And as far as Ashton knows, we're taking him home.

"What do you need." She squeaked.

"3 things." I said, "Its not much." I promised. "I need your loyalty, for this plan, you must do what we say, we meaning Zack, Rian,Alex, and I. Maybe even Captains." She quickly nodded. 

"2, I need you to sign this." I handed her a contract. "It states that you told us to do it, we were just following directions. It sates that you came to us, not the other way around." She grabbed the pen with both hands and started to drag the pen along the line, making a "T".

She handed the huge paper (Compared to her) back to me.

"Lastly." I said, "You need to tell me what you want," I smiled.

"I want Ashton Irwin dead." She trembled, 

"As you wish" I smiled.

-

It was late, I awoke Captain Greg, telling him about our guest, he smiled and waved me goodbye as i set on my journey toward Luke. I woke up Zack too, I'd need his help. He's Strong enough to fight and can lead me through the forest.

We set for our journey, toward the land. As our feel met the gound I stumbled and fell, the land was new to me, it had been so long that i had been on solid earth and not the harsh wooden planks of the ship. 

We cut our way through, passing all sorts of wild creatures that may want to take our lives away. But they didnt dare to come closer, they know what we have done in the past. Some of it we are proud of, and some we'd wish would vanish.

"It should be right..." Zack cut himself off. "There it is." He gasped, he was right. It was the home of the lost boys and Luke Hemmings himself. I smiled to myself, i didnt know when, or how we would do it. 

All thanks to bell, we had Luke's home marked on a map. We could "Visit" anytime we wanted to, and that is what i intended on doing.

We chuckled to our selves. "He is so screwed." Zack tugged on the rope he took out from his bag we brought.

"Save it." I snapped. "Save him, i should say."

Zack nods in approval. "Captain would want to do it himself."

"Indeed." I chuckle. "C'mon, we've got work to do."

-

SORRY FOR THE WAIT )-: