Hello

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Welcome to this story, I really hope that you enjoy it!! Let's cover a few ground rules for your safety and my safety.

Rule 1. Please don't use my ideas. Seriously guys plagiarizing is a crime and frankly very rude! It's like taking a cookie out of a jar you're not aloud to touch.

Rule 2. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. If it's constructive criticism that's fine as long as it's phrased in a kind and polite manner. Any spam or hate of any kind will be promptly removed and blocked.

Rule 3. If you have a suggestion to make the story more enjoyable or interesting please don't be afraid to private message me! I'm always open to fresh point of views and ideas.

Rule 4. If anyone feels uncomfortable reading about some violence, abuse , or bullying don't read this if you know you're going to be triggered. It will make your day and mine a lot easier.

Rule 5. If anyone wants to make a cover for me or have a chapter dedicated to you please message me and I'll see what I can do.

Rule 6. Have fun reading! This book is made for entertainment purposes only. If any characters relate to anyone living or dead that you know than it's purely coincidence. Remember this is a work of fiction!

Xxxxxxxx Toothless_UnicornXxxxxxxx