An Unwanted Intruder

Hello my angels! Sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I was so absorbed in Shameless it left me powerless to do anything else. Forgive me? So now that I finished all seven seasons I can now focus on what is important. You guys! So without further adieu here it is:
------------------------------------------------------

Luma sighs as she looks at Colson's sleeping form. For some reason he was beautiful when he slept. His usually tensed up body was fully relaxed and his arms wrap around his own waist as if he's hugging himself. He probably was, seeking his own body for solace in his chaotic world. Luma vows to try to take away all of his pain. No matter what it took.

All of a sudden the front door is roughly shoved open and it hits the wall , leaving marks behind. A small figure staggers in while a large, burly man holds her up by one armpit. "Oh hello Luma. How's the little slut doing today? Hmm? Oh! This is Lars. He's my new sexy man. Your father has never been able to satisfy me like this man has."

Luma scrunches her nose up in disgust as her mother's new man eyes her hungrily. "Go upstairs Sierra. Nobody wants you here in this house. You're just a stupid, adulterous bitch," Luma says angrily as she attempts to hide Colson underneath a blanket. It's not that she's ashamed of him. She just doesn't want her mother to ruin what she has with him.

Unfortunately, Sierra sees her daughter trying to hide something from her. She absolutely detests that. "Oh darling, what's under the blanket? Hmm?" She asks with a truly ugly cackle. Luma rushes in front of Colson and attempts to shield him with her body. Sierra moves sloppily towards her daughter and Lars strips the blanket off of Colson.

He doesn't wake up as Sierra gasps at his beauty. Immediately she decides that she would take this boy from her daughter and make him her own. "You touch him and I rip every single hair from your head. I'm not playing at this. I swear to you that you'll die a painful death and I'll enjoy every second of it if you touch him or threaten him," Luma says blocking her boyfriend's body from her mother's view.

"He truly is beautiful little girl. What did you do to get someone like him hmm? Did you sell your ugly little soul? I'm surprised that someone like him is even interested in you. You're so ugly. I was shocked after I gave birth to you. I was expecting a beautiful child, but you were like a wrinkled bean," her mother says as her face contorts into disgust.

Luma bites her cheek to hide her distressed expression. Her mother of all people should be the one person she could count on to love her no matter what. At this moment Soldier bounds down the stairs and stands in front of both his sister and Colson, his large body blocking both of them from Sierra's harsh gaze.

"Sierra, you need to leave. You're not welcome in this house. You know I have certain connections and one phone call from me and you'll be dead in dumpster somewhere with no one looking for you. I have no tolerance for insults to my family or their friends. Get out!" Soldier says calmly to their estranged mother.

"Oh son. You were always my favorite. The handsome one. The smart one. I thought I was your beloved mother. I guess I was wrong. Come on Lars. Let's get out of this house of ingrates before my new face lift gets ruined," Sierra says pouting at her younger man.

Both siblings cringe in disgust as the pair staggers out of the door. They could hear giggles as Sierra trips down the stairs. After a moment of giggles they hear moans and Luma immediately claps her hands to her poor scarred ears. No one wanted to hear their mother getting it on on the stairs of their home.

Soldier goes off to close the door and sighs as he slides to the floor against it. "Sorry I didn't get here in time. I was fucking asleep. Now my sleep was ruined because she decided to barge into our lives again. Hopefully dad stays away too. He comes in this house I'm not hesitating on making that phone call. How's your boy?" Soldier asks motioning to the limp body of his sister's boyfriend.

"He's fine. Still sleeping and trying to roll over but I won't let him," Luma says with a slight chuckle. A groan alerts her that he's waking up. She rushes over to his side, excited to see his eyes open once again. He made her feel slightly normal and calm.

"Mmmm. Punk. I'm hungry. Get food," Colson says simply and gravelly as he slowly blinks. Luma rolls her eyes a bit while lightly smacking his forehead. "Wow thanks Kells. No good morning or hey princess. Just get me food. Nice," Luma says feeling annoyance creeping into her veins.

Colson looks at her with a small smile and grabs her hand. "Please?" He says before turning it over and kissing her palm. Her head tilts back as he applies more pressure to it. Warmth floods her entire body as he continues his actions. "C-colson. S-stop! Soldier is in the other room," Luma says whimpering a bit as he bites her palm gently before pulling his lips away.

A blush spreads over her face as she looks away from a smirking Colson. He just loves to make her uncomfortable. It was an annoying habit of his. He usually hated affection but with her he loved to have his hands on her all the time. It didn't matter that his ribs were broken or he was sad.

Soldier walks in the room and immediately laughs at his blushing sister. She looked like a fire truck. "Stop it you two! You guys are mean," she says pouting and crossing her arms in front of her chest. "We're not mean! Take that back love," Colson says before sitting up slowly. He puts his hands to her sides and starts tickling her. She lets out a shriek as Soldier joins in showing Colson all of her secret tickle spots.

She laughs until she can't breathe feeling a rush of love for both of these men. When she had her brother by her side everything seemed perfect.
---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys. Another filler. I'm not sure what to put in next as for drama. So let's play a game! Whoever pms me with the best idea gets a dedication and a follow or I have to read a book of their choice. Let's the games begin. Comment and vote if you liked it.