Tragedy

Wassup wassup wassup?!
Miss me?? Thank you guys so much for reading this story! Keep spreading the word and loving on it. I appreciate it. Remember this profile is EST. That means no matter your sex, nationality, identity, or sexual preference doesn't matter. All that matters is spreading positivity and love. Speaking of that please read my fam AlissaWalton9 's book! It's a mafia book if you dig that. Hopefully you dig this. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Colson wakes up with a fire in his belly. His arms and mind are poised and ready for a fight. He is full on pissed and is ready to take on whatever people decide to throw at him. He is stone and is in a glass castle no one can destroy. He dares someone to try to destroy it. He dares them.

" F*ck this!! I'm damn ready for a fight! Joe , where's your b*tch ass?! I'm coming for you!"

Colson bursts into his mother's room and catches Joe putting a needle in his arm. This just gives Colson more fire to work with and he explodes.

" You're tweaking too?! What the hell is wrong with you?! How can you do this? Mama needs you. You're pimping her out and tweaking. You're the most worthless scum that God has ever popped out. "

Joe doesn't say anything as his high sets in and he moans like a porn star. He smiles and basically begs Colson to bust his teeth in. He smirks one more time and Colson is on him like glue , punching and kicking Joe. Whatever it takes to hurt him.

Blood gushes out of Joe's face and Colson doesn't stop until he's knocked out cold. Satisfied after months of wanting to do this he gets up and goes into the bathroom to wrap up his bloody knuckles and to change out of his pajamas. His swollen knuckles are a fair price for hurting that prick.

After getting dressed he walks to school. On the outside he looks like the epitome of a stereotypical bad boy with anger that could reach the other side of the country it was so strong. When he gets to school Rook takes one look at his knuckles and knows immediately what happened. Emily gasps when she sees him. Her green eyes grow wide and she clings to Rook looking scared at what his friend can do.

" Sugar, are you ok? What happened?" Emily asks with a worried expression on her face.

Colson just gives her his most terrifying glare and his nostrils flare.

" Nothing to concern yourself with Emily. None of your damn business! You can't just come up in my life and think you can talk to me like that!"

Rook stiffens at this attack on his girl and clenches his fists. You can do a lot of things to Rook but you talk to his girl like crap you're coming out in a body bag.

" Don't talk to my girl like that asshole! Apologize! Now ! See Emily?! I told you to stay away from him because of this shit! He just wants to destroy everything. "

" I'm right here you coward. If you want to fight let's go outside. I can take you no problem and then take your girl. I'm sure she wants a real man!"

With these words something in Rook snaps and he lunges at Colson full force. Colson blocks his punch and gives him a mean right hook in the nose. The sound of cartilage breaking echoes in the hall.

Blood gushes from Rook's face and he stops moving. Emily runs over to him and starts kissing him all over his face and pulls him away to clean him up.

" I'll be here when you're ready to talk ok Kels ? I know you're angry right now and Rookie will be mad at you for awhile but you get yourself sorted out," Emily says in a soft tone while leading Rook away.

Why the hell does she have to be so nice? It'd be so much easier if she was mad at me like I want her to be. Guess I can't control people like I thought I could.