Rage

Hello again! Miss me?
*pauses dramatically *
Of course you did ! Just kidding. I have no idea what goes on in everyone's mind. Anyway this story has gotten to 65 reads so thank you all for reading it!
Seriously, why are you still reading ?
Anyways don't forget to comment and vote!! I love you all.

* throws gummy bears*
--------------------------------------------------------------

Colson walks calmly down the hallway that leads to the nurse's office with a passed out Luma in his arms. She looked horrible. Her nose was bleeding everywhere and it was getting all over his white shirt. To stop the bleeding he had one hand squeezing the bridge of her nose. He learned at a very early age how to stop bleeding. Colson and Rook were in their neighborhood child " gang" that had fights with the other kids.

Those were some good times. He could be crazy and himself while beating the lights out of other kids. Although Colson still fought sometimes he always made sure to keep himself out of the life. He knew that if he was in a gang his rapping dream would stop and he'd have to traffic drugs or be a pimp. There are many things Colson would do , but being a pimp isn't one of them.

He smiles a bit and looks at Luma once again. She was beautiful, though not in an obvious way. He shakes his head in disgust. Why was he feeling this way? What is this? He couldn't catch feelings for this little punk he barely knew.

She has to go. I don't understand what this is. I hate this. I want to be numb again. Damn the consequences.

As he enters the nurse's office he sets her down on one of those hard plastic beds they have and walks out. Staying would be the death of him and he couldn't afford that. Look at his mom. Love made her ugly and weak. It made her take punches and slaps. It made her forgive the unforgivable.

This feeling isn't love. It's my dopamine levels rising. It's a chemical thing. I have nothing to worry about. It'll go away soon. Then I'll stop being so weak. I'll be strong and unbreakable.

As the day wore on his thoughts occasionally drifted to her but he cleared them away and payed more attention to the lessons than he had in years. It takes things you don't want to think about to try and distract yourself any way you can. When his last period class was over he walked to his locker and there was the little punk herself standing there, leaning on the door.

" Get off my locker. Just because I saved your ass from Slutty McSlutterson doesn't mean we're friends. Beat it. Or I swear I will be worse than Anna Claire ever was. I will be your worst nightmare," he says angrily. He really did not want to see her right now.

" I- I'm sorry. J-just wanted to say thank you. And if y-you ever need a favor I owe you one ," she says smiling sweetly.  Right, like he was going to give in to that. He laughs on the inside. Like that'll happen.

" The only favor you can do for me is to get lost little punk. I don't want to see you, I don't want you near me, and I definitely don't want to talk to your worthless ass. So do us all a favor and leave me the hell alone. "

" O- ok. Um bye. "

She leaves and Colson feels a little bit of guilt settling in as he can tell she's crying a bit.

It was necessary. She'll thank me for it later. Rook is only my friend because he understands. He's been there my whole life. She doesn't need to get involved with me. Or vice versa. We're all just better off this way.

He walks home because he's really sure that Rook is off boning his girl at the moment and he didn't really want to be a buzzkill. As he walks down his street he can tell something is horribly wrong. Outside his house there was a line of men.

Walking inside, Colson runs to his mother's bedroom and sees a strange man on top of her moaning and saying dirty things to her. His eyes widen and they practically pop out of their sockets with anger. Colson's mother seemed loopy and out of it.

Upon further inspection he sees the needle filled with who knows what and screams in rage.

" Joe! What the fuck are you doing you my mother you prick?! She's not a prostitute. You put heroin in my mother too you dick! How dare you?! " Colson screams angrily startling the john on top of his mother.

After a few seconds the john continues what he's doing and Colson races to find Joe. He's sitting in the living room watching basketball eating some popcorn. Colson stomps over to Joe and puts both hands around his neck squeezing as tight as he could.

Joe's eyes start to water as he struggles to catch his breath. Joe taps  him on the shoulder like he's tapping out of a wrestling match. Colson finally lets go and glares at his mother's so called boyfriend.

" How long has this been going on?! In my house! Where my mother and I sleep! How dare you! "

" I needed some extra money. She told me she wanted to help. So she is. You know she wouldn't make any good money doing anything else. " Joe shrugs and smirks a little hoping to provoke Colson.

Colson breathes deeply using every fiber in his being not to kill thus worthless piece of trash that thought he was a man. He knew he couldn't win this battle so he goes to his room and shuts the door ignoring his mother's and the john's moans as she makes money.

He sobs into his pillow and punches every single wall in his bedroom. She didn't deserve this. Now his once beautiful mother was going to be a crack whore.  Now that she was strung out she would do anything for Joe. No matter how disgusting or demeaning she was always going to want her fix. She was dead now.

Not literally but spirituality. She's going to become a ghost of a person until there's none of her left.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys.
This is just outrageous!! Isn't it???
Eugh I hate Joe.
Don't forget to comment and vote.
I love you all.
Word count: 1085 words