☮3☮

Youngjae POV

"Alright guys I'll see you in the morning"I waved goodbye to my friends, walking into my home.

"Youngjae, how was school?"my mother greeted me with a hug.

"It was good, jinyoung bought me and the others coffee and bread after school"I smiled hugging her back.

"That's nice honey did yugyeom go with?"she said ruffling my hair.

"Yes, it was really fun, but I have to go study now"I smiled fixing my hair.

"Okay honey I'll call you down for dinner anything you are craving."she smiled

"Oo can we have pizza!"he said excited

"Of course we can love, now go go study away"she motioned her son off.

Youngjae smiled and made his way up the stairs to his bedroom. Once inside he shut the door behind him and sat his bookbag by his desk.

Buzz

"Ugh who is messaging me nooowwwww"he sighed grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

Youngjae sat at his desk, opening his phone he saw a Snapchat from yoboyjb. Out of curiosity youngjae unlocked his phone and opened the picture the older sent.

 Out of curiosity youngjae unlocked his phone and opened the picture the older sent

Youngjae face palmed realizing his mistake and now he has to pay the price.

Instead of sending a picture back he decided to simply message the older.

"Just because I left it unlocked doesn't mean you should be in my business"

Yoboyjb is typing.....

"Well excuse me for wanting to talk with a cutie like you"

Sunshinejaejae is typing.....

"Oh save it buddy"

Yoboyjb is typing.....

"What? I'm being serious"

Sunshinejaejae is typing.....

"I'm not falling for it. I know you and your friends, you guys are always pulling pranks and making dumbass bets."

Yoboyjb is typing......

"How do you know us we've never even spoken?!?"

"Your friend Mark did the same thing to me, but he did it to my face not over snap"

"Wait what?! What did he do???"

Sunshinejaejae is typing.....

"He played all sweet called me cute was nice, asked me out I said yes then he was rude and said it was all a game."

Yoboyjb is typing.....

" when tf did this happen"

Sunshinejaejae is typing.....

"Idk couple months ago but that isnt relevant now, I gotta study"

"Come study with me then"

Seen

"Come on I'm not Mark"

Seen

"Youngjae"

Seen

Short update

Should I just delete this story??

Love y'all ❤❤