10

"HE CALLED YOU CUTIE!!!!!" Jinyoung exclaimed and shook the other by his shoulders. Youngjae was frozen in his place, starring at his phone screen. He snapped out of it and blushed a bright pink, closing out of his snap chat he looked at the other with widened eyes. "H-he called m-me cutie"he said still in a bit of shock. Jinyoung smiled and chuckled, grabbing the other by his wrist and pulled him up. "Come on we are going shopping you are gonna look cute for your little study date" he didn't give the other any time to protest before he dragged him out of the house.

The mall...

Jinyoung had dragged the younger all the way to the mall, Youngjae whining ad protesting the entire way pleading his case that this whole trip was unnecessary because in his mind there was no way that JB was asking him on a date, it was just a time to work on their project.

"come on we are going to Hot Topic" Jinyoung pulled Youngjae into the store instantly taking him to the section of ripped jeans and cropped hoodies.

"ahh hyung~ i cant wear this stuff to meet him!" his cheeks flustered a bright pink, he would be so exposed, and what if JB didn't like it and thought he was trying too hard and basic.

" Let me do my job and dress you ,have I ever let you down Choi Youngjae?" he asked and raised an eyebrow to the other who was about as bright as a tomato. " now get your ass I there and try these on" he handed the other a blue cropped hoodie along with some ripped denim jeans. "don't even argue and just do it for me" he pointed him to the fitting room seeing his facial expression he knew that the younger wasn't having it, however he didn't care he knew that he wouldn't regret it in the end.

Youngjae pouted and walked into the fitting room, shutting the door he began undressing, slipping on the pants first, they were high wasted something that he wasn't used too at all

Youngjae pouted and walked into the fitting room, shutting the door he began undressing, slipping on the pants first, they were high wasted something that he wasn't used too at all. Next he put the cropped hoodie, the loose material hanging off of him slightly. Facing the mirror behind him he was pleasantly surprised. His stomach was covered passes his belly button and the hoodie just barely hung over it. The pants complimented his figure well and the hoodie gave him sweater paws which he found cute, he hated to admit it but Jinyoung was right. Walking out he was greeted by a smug Jinyoung, "You like it don't you?" he chuckled seeing the smile on Youngjae face. "shut up, I'm buying it" he huffed and shut the door getting changed into his regular clothes and walking out with the ones Jinyoung picked out.

Walking up to the register Youngjae placed the items down, the service lady giving him a judgmental look as she saw the choice of clothing. Youngjae blushed more and handed her the money grabbing the bag quickly and running out. Jinyoung gave her a glare before running after Youngjae. "Yah! Youngjae, wait." he ran up to him and held his arm.

"Aish that was so embarrassing" he hid his face I his hands and shook his head back and forth stamping his feet slightly. "don't worry about her, I guarantee that is she saw you in that she would be praising you just as much as JB will be. Now come on you need a hair cut." he motioned Youngjae to a store called 'Supreme Cuts'.

The two walked in and they were greeted by a young women at the front desk "Hello, how may I help you gentlemen today?" he gave them a small bow and they returned one. " My friend here would like and under cut, and the top styled upwards please" Jinyoung spoke up and Youngjae simply nodded, he didn't even know he would be getting a hair cut today but there was never any arguing with his hyung. The lady nodded and motioned Youngjae towards the back where he would be for the next 45 minutes.

After time had passed Youngjae came out, the sides of his hair cut down and his hair in somewhat of a wave."Wahh who is this kid?" Jinyoung clapped and praised, Youngjae shaking his head and paying the lady as well as tipping her for the excellent service.

"can we go home now?" Youngjae grabbed his belongings and looked at the other. "Fine fine lets go so you can get your beauty sleep" he said playfully rolling his eyes. With that the two got back in Jinyoung's car, dropping Youngjae off at his home before going back to his own.

Hello loves sorry for the kinda scattered chapter the next one will be better I promise. just bare with me and ill see you in the next chapter.

toodles