12

"No no oh god please no"youngjae thought to himself, unable to speak. He attempted to take a step back but was met with the cold metal locker. "w-why are you here?"he managed to let those words crawl from the deep pit of fear that built within him.

He gained no response from the much taller male. The boy in front of him was no stranger to anyone in the school. However nobody had heard from him since the incident that got him expelled. Now who is this fellow you may ask?, well to know him you'll need to hear the story however his name is Hyunjoo.

Flashback
"YAH HYUNJOO LET ME GO"Youngjae screamed begging for the other to let go of his collar bone. The older male had our sweet youngjae pinned to the brick wall just outside of the boys locker room.

"Awe is the little baby crying? What are you gonna do if I don't huh?"hyunjoo mocked the younger who's eyes teared up at the burning pain in his upper back from being slammed on the wall.

Just before Youngjae could speak, all the air was knocked out of him by the others fist right to the stomach. The younger let out a loud cry as tears continued to flow from his eyes.

Hyungjoo let out a bitter chuckled and dropped youngjae to the ground. He watched as he struggled to catch his breath and just as he was about to, the older male raised his foot and kicked the other dead center of the chest.

Youngjae curled up in a ball trying to shield himself from the kicks he received for a reason that was oblivious to him. He cried and shook until eventually everything went black.

Finally as if angels then self heard the youngers prays for an ending, a male older than the two of them came out. He saw Youngjae being brutally kicked and grabbed hyungjoo, basically throwing him back.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?"The mystery man shouted, his voice stroking fear into anyone who could hear.

"what's it to you huh? He's not yours"Hyungjoo picked himself off of the floor and fired back at the older.

The man grabbed hyungjoo by his collar and hit him one good time in the face. "he is now, you know the rules now back off before I break more than your nose"he growled and shoved him off.

Hyungjoo made mental note and swung open the main door before slamming it behind him.

The man rushed over to youngjae and picked him up gently. He let out a sigh and quickly ran to the nurses office.

"yah are you just looking to skip class again ja- oh my god what happened to him!"The nurse was about to curse at the mystery man knowing who he was but as soon as she saw Youngjaes bruised and beaten appearance he became her priority.

"I found him, by the locker room aish I should have gotten their sooner"he cursed himself and laid the other on the small bed.

The nurse shook her head and began examining the other. "You got him here that's what matters "she explained and lifted his shirt seeing bruises new and old. "aish this kid never comes here yet he has all of these marks"she sighed.

The man's face dropped when he heard her. "this has happened before?!"he felt anger build up inside of him. However he tried his best to contain it.