7

Jb pov

"God mark is gonna fucking get it when I see him, oh shit"jb mumbled to himself cursing when he dropped the youngers sketchbook.

The white and delicately decorated book hit the ground, opening to a page filled with amazing drawings.

"Since when the hell can he draw?"jb thought to himself as he flipped through the pages, each page different, some just doodles other full on master pieces. Jb was going to just close the book, however one page caught his eye. Jbs eyes widened and his heart felt... weird, the picture was of him. It was in perfect detail,shading and all.

"Why did he do this?"these words lingered in the older mind, he scanned the whole page in hopes for answers but found only a tiny heart by Youngjaes signature. The older pushed the thought from his mind, it was clear Youngjae didn't even like the sight of jb by the way he acted, the best option was to pretend nothing happened and he didn't see the drawing.

He picked up the book and put it in Youngjaes bag, and kept walking to see the younger.

~~~~~~~~~~

Youngjae stood at his locker, looking in the small mirror that stuck to the inside of the small door he dabbed the blood away from his swollen nose with a tissue.

"This is exactly what I get for going to practice with him, I should have just said fuck it and went home but noooo"Youngjae muttered to himself, taking a band-aid, laying it on the cut across the bridge of his nose.

Shutting his locker he jumped, shocked that Jb was standing right behind the door.

"what the hell man! Ugh just give me my stuff so I can go"Youngjae groaned   attempting to grab his bag.

"Let me see your nose, where does it hurt?"jb said frantically dropping the bag he stood in front of the younger, examining his face.

"Jb get the fuck off me!"Youngjae was clearly flustered, jb was only inches from his face and he had no where to run too.

" I just want to see, just let me see"jb raised his voice slightly

"No, i am fine I don't want you too!"Youngjae objected pushing jb off.

"God damnit let me fucking see!"jb shouted startiling the younger.

"O-okay"Youngjae gave in letting the older examine his face.

Jb felt the younger swollen nose, causing him to hiss in pain. The older put his head down running his hand through his own hair ruffling it in frustration, he turned punching the locker with brute force.

Youngjae stood confused, he couldn't quite comprehend all that was happening and why the older just did that.

"Fucking Mark Tuan he is gonna get it!"the older mumbled angered to high heaven.

"Jb calm down I said I was okay"Youngjae said in an attempt to calm the older

"But it's not okay, look at your nose, I'm gonna go fix it"jb said walking away.

Youngjae couldn't explain the feeling he was having at that very moment but all he could think was to stop the older. How he did that was just pure innocent.

He ran up the the older and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him in tight.

Jb stopped dead in his tracks, his heart skipped a beat. The youngers arms around his body made him feel....at peace. He wasn't angry his mind was blank I know it sounds crazy but he felt no rage.

"Jb please don't"Youngjaes sweet voice chimed as he let go walking around to stand in front of the older.

Jbs eyes were still widened and his cheeks were flushed pink. Youngjae snapped in his face earning his attention, he looked up to the older and repeated himself.

"Youngjae"jb stated simply.

"What is it"Youngjae questioned.

"Can I ask you something"the older asked

"Yes"Youngjae raised an eyebrow

"Why did you draw me?"JB held the younger so that he couldn't run from the situation.

Howdy hey  my loves sorry for the cliff hanger and short chapter, also for not updating regularly.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.i love you lots

Also happy Youngjae day❤️❤️❤️❤️