8

"why did you draw me?"

Youngjaes facial expression went blank. He couldn't run like he so badly wished to, due to jbs grip on him.

"I-um why were you in my sketchbook?"he tried to change the subject.

"Because it fell out of my hand and I saw it, so I started looking and found that, now tell me" he said quickly not letting Youngjae go

"I-um no reason just doodling"he said trying to free himself.

"Don't lie to me" he brought him closer looking deep in his eyes.

"I-im not lying Jb what do you want me to say"Youngjae couldn't look the older in the eyes as he tried to protest.

"I want the truth, you can't even look me in my eyes....."jb said finding the youngers eyes.

Youngjae wasn't going to tell JB the cold hard truth. So he came up with a lie.

"It's a personal project...we have to draw people completely different from us..."he said looking into the olders eyes to seem convincing.

"O-oh okay"Jbs grip on the youngers hoodie loosened and he gave a bitter smile, that was not the response he was hoping for.

Jb let go of Youngjae and patted his head"it's a good drawing" he stated before turning around.

Youngjae seemed confused, yet relieved he wasn't found out. "Jb what about tutoring?" He said looking in the direction the older walked.

"I um something came up can we meet tomorrow I don't have practice, I'll get you after last period."he didnt even turn around as he continued walking.

Youngjae nodded to himself, turning around he walked in the opposite direction. He took out his phone, and texted Jinyoung and said he'd be over soon.

Hey guys woa it's been forever and a half. So sorry i was on a little hiatus but I'm back with ideas and shit so be ready for all my trash updates. Much love to my babies aka you.

Sadly toodaloo for now see you in the next update.