introduction

Introduction

Abhi- Pragya's childhood friend..

Bulbul- Pragya's class & Office friend...
Purab- Abhi's business partner & college friend...
Pragya- Ajay's daughter & Sarla's step daughter, her real mother past away when she was 7 years old, she teaching in toffel classes….

After 10th standard, Abhi leave for London for studies with his family….

For Bulbul Pragya is toffel class friend ya just like her family….

'After a long time i met her, i don't know how she look now, afterall we met after 11 years, is she sweet like she was in childhood days, aaahh, my heart & my mind fully occupied coz of her, i m going to mad now’

And his driver stop the car at one of the apartment & told him that they reach their destination he came out from car & told to driver wait for him their, he reach at flat & ring the bell, open the door one lady on entrance, she asked….

Lady- yes….
Abhi- hi aunty i want to meet Pragya….
Lady- Pragya?
Abhi- haan Pragya….
Lady- no one is live here of these name....
Abhi introduce himself- Sarla aunty it's me Abhi...
Lady- i don't know you? Now just go from here, and don't came here again & she close the door on his face….

Abhi little upset with her behaviour & he went to home….

Thanks for reading…

If you like then plz hit star & comments…

😊😊😊