part 8

Part 8

Pragya in heart- should I talk with Abhi on these, again her mobile ring caller I'd show Mani she pick up...
Mani- i hope you know that next Sunday will our engagement...
Pragya- Yaa..
Mani- so meet me, on evening...
Pragya- sorry Mani I can't came, I have some important work, I have complete that before engagement...
Mani- then ring...
Pragya- buy your wish...
Mani- your wish also require...
Pragya in heart- my wish, that not so much defective like you...
Pragya to Mani- it's not needed, I have lectures, bye, & she cut the call & message to Abhi "meet me at near class right 5:30pm"...

Here at cafe, Purab meet to Bulbul...
Purab- why you calling me, anything serious...
Bulbul- it's very serious work...
Purab- which work?
Bulbul- promise me, you never share these to anyone...
Purab- ok, say...
Bulbul- Abhi loves Pragya...
Purab- i know that, what's in new that...
Bulbul- I know that...
Purab- Abhi told me these thing...
Bulbul- but I know breaking news….
Purab- what???
Bulbul- Pragya also loves Abhi...
Purab shocked & little in high pitch- what? Are you serious?
Bulbul nodded in yes...
Purab- ohhh my god! I have to tell these to Abhi now...
Bulbul- you can't do these...
Purab- why??
Bulbul- because you promise me, you never share with anyone...
Purab- only to Abhi...
Bulbul- nothing will happen, that Mani is the hurdles I their love story...
Purab- but we to told to Abhi once….
Bulbul- if Abhi told her about his all feelings in excitement, and she refused that, then...
Purab- Yaa you are right! We have to do something that Mani...
Bulbul- right we have to do something with that Mani...
Purab- we are work on that, because of one document everything is stop, if we find out that then Pragya's house papers, also came in our hand…
Bulbul- means...
Purab- means that, Mani work in our Mumbai branch, and he did so much fraud in that, like he use fake people I'd & show in accounts, he did everything with sharp mind, there no any proof against him, he paid all loan amount from company account, it's not hard for us but we want proof against him...
Bulbul- but we can file fraud case against him...
Purab- Yaa but he will take bail naa, and came out from jail.. and that's why we both are busy in that...
Bulbul- I am also with you both...
Purab- can I asked you something...
Bulbul- Yaa...
Purab- you know that Abhi love Pragya then why don't you told these to Pragya...
Bulbul- she have lots of tension, how can I tell her these, I don't want create any other mess in her life...
Purab- everything will be fine very soon & put his hand on her…

At Toffle classes parking area...

Abhi waiting for Pragya, she message him on 5:30 pm, she will free from all work, now it's 6:45 pm, Pragya came & say sorry...
Abhi- 5:30! & he show her his wrist watch, 6:45 seriously Pragya...
Pragya- kids had some queries...
Abhi- Queries! I can understand you are "The Teacher" but yaar it's Sunday, and you are spend time with me & Bulbul, but you running behind students with Hunter since morning...
Pragya- can I kneel down now like, you wanted give me punishment, I can do, you want, then I don't mind...
Abhi- ohhh meri Maa! here in public, all people beat me like blue and black...
Pragya- then plz we move...
Abhi- Yaa plz… & they both seat in car...
Abhi asked- where we go now...
Pragya- first we go our place, coz I m going there after 10 year, after that our favorite Street paratha stall, for eating our favorite paratha's...
Abhi in mid- with extra butter...
Pragya- Yaa & kulfi...
Abhi- ahhh! my favorite...
Pragya- after that beach for counting stars...
Abhi- you have still these habit..
Pragya- it's not habit, it's hobby, ok...
Abhi- if someone gift you home, with full stars, you start your hobby there on the the spot… right...
Pragya- wow! I started imagine about full Star's home...
Abhi- you did these madness Infront of students also…
Pragya- Abhi you mean to say I m mad, then you are King of madness...
Abhi- I know that...
Pragya- by the way, what your girlfriend doing?
Abhi- who Girlfriend??
Pragya- Bulbul was said, that day….
Abhi- I don't have any Girlfriend...
Pragya- Abhi at lest don't lie Infront of me...
Abhi- i m not lying...
Pragya- then how Bulbul sure on that...
Abhi- she was pulled my leg...
Pragya- then who was that girl, you told to Bulbul...
Abhi- no one girl, you know me very well that I can't talk with any girl, I m not comfortable with any other girl, from childhood, you are the one who I talk like mad, you know that...
Pragya- how will be your future Abhi, search someone, you don't want to get marry...
Abhi- Yaa I want, but no one is ready to marry me...
Pragya- you found someone, Yaa you only say in time pass...
Abhi- Yaa I found someone but I didn't know if she love me or not...
Pragya- ask her straight..
Abhi- Yaa but i can't loss her also...
Pragya- where she meet you...
Abhi- I can't tell you anything right now...
Pragya- ok, but tell me something about her...
Abhi- you meet her but not now...
Pragya- when??
Abhi- when right time comes...
Pragya- when these right time comes...
Abhi- don't know...
Pragya- i wanted tell you something...
Abhi- say...
Pragya- on next Sunday, mine...
Abhi- what yours??
Pragya- mine engagement will happen...
Abhi- ohh, who is that guy...
Pragya- Abhi!!
Abhi- engagement is not important to you, I know that, so don't think so much..
Pragya- you feel bad, hear about my engagement...
Abhi- why I feel bad, because your engagement will never happen, if it's happens then that person will not Mani...
Pragya- how do you know about Mani??
Abhi- it's just… I know that...
Pragya- Abhi what will you are doing.
Abhi- I will never ever do any other mess with your life, and that fraud person will never came beside you...
Pragya- what will you do...
Abhi- I'll do good for you and your family...
Pragya- means you are creating any other mess...
Abhi- yes I m, these person did so much fraud in office, but I promise to your engagement will never happen with that fraud, your home always be yours, ok, only trust on me...
Pragya- I want panipuri...
Abhi smile & say- we both are talking on serious topic and you want panipuri, how can panipuri came mid in serious topic...
Pragya- when you started talking on serious topic, that time, I feel something, and automatically trust on you, and I feel that it's gonna be very good… that's why panipuri came mid in serious talks...
Abhi smile- ok we are going, I'll call Purab & Bulbul also...
Pragya- ok...

At jewelry shop…

Mani select 2 rings & came out from shop & saw Pragya eating panipuri with two strangers boys & one lady with happy mood...
Mani murmuring with self- Pragya is here, she was told me important work… I have to call her right now...
Pragya's mobile vibret she saw it & ignore it, Mani again dialed her number but Pragya ignore his call again...
Mani- now you just wait, what will I do, you ignore my calls,now you will never ignore my call here after, & dialed Sarla's number…

Purab to Pragya- your friend was behave like these, obvious everyone think like these...
Abhi- no one can think like these, you are the one who think like these, & hi-fi with Bulbul started laughing...
Purab- ha ha ha you are so much laughing...
Abhi- can we go for dinner.
Pragya- are you serious, it's not time...
Abhi- ohhh maate one an half hour without any survival, I was waiting for you...
Pragya- we are here, eating panipuri...
Abhi- Yaa so what human...
Pragya- where these human came between in all...
Purab- oye oye don't start other wise 3rd world war will start…

At night..

Pragya reading a book & told Bulbul about engagement..
Bulbul- arrye! how can he do these, your home papers are in hand, it doesn't mean that he won every thing...
Pragya- relax Bulbul, nothing will happen like these...
Bulbul- Pragya you mad girl, next Sunday he will doing engagement with you and you said me relax, how can you...
Pragya- you trust on my talks...
Bulbul- never ever...
Pragya- very good, that's like my friend...
Bulbul- if these is the joke then, it's so much bad joke...
Pragya- you don't trust on my words but I trust on Abhi, so chilax, and came catch some peace full sleep…
Bulbul- Pragya your mind on your place, & she look Pragya's mobile indicates Sarla's name.
Bulbul- Maa calling you, & she gave her mobile...
Pragya pickup & she get another shocked and she didn't show to Bulbul & sleep…

Next day...

Bulbul woke up & found Pragya's side empty she called her, thinking about that she is may be in kitchen but no response, she knocked the door of bathroom but that also empty...

Continue soon

Thanks for reading…
If like then plz hit the star & plz comment also… 😊😊😊