part 1

Part 1

At Apartment:

Girl- today also late, like today she wrapped that kids send them to USA & UK, it's 10 now till she didn't came, always late, she went early in morning came home late, so much starving, she heard door open sound, she went there & saw she came in, 1st girl fold her hands near her chest & give little anger look.

2nd girl asked, 'what'.

1st girl indicted to wrist watch.

'i m sorry, i know it's to much late but it's little bit late, woh actually kids didn't get the point so’ she
defence herself…

1st girl finally speak- Pragya are you mad, ya you out of your mind, you leave home early morning, and came home late evening... Sorry it's 10 at night you came home, you will get sick once a day...
Pragya- sick… but I m not sick, now, these time, by the way after you get starving you going to be starving lion, the lion Bulbul.
Bulbul- shut up and came in.
Pragya- Yaa & they both move to hall….
At Mehera mansion, Abhi think about Pragya & Sarla's words.
Abhi- what was did with Pragya is she ok or she got married, if Sarla aunty do any wrong with her or anything else with her, he called Purab and told to Purab about Pragya & Sarla's word & told him that find out to Pragya.

Next day morning, Pragya's Mobile ring, she woke up by Mobile's ring & she saw the caller id & her mood off, she pick up the call, she didn't say any word...
'hello Pragya'.
Pragya- hmm...
'where are you'.
Pragya little rude- it's morning time, normal people are wokeup from sleep…

‘Today’s evening meet me at same place’
Pragya- i don't have time, I m end these call… & she cut the call...
‘she cut my call, how dare she, once she meet me I'll show her, she cut my call’ & he called Sarla….
Sarla- speak...
He- today again she cut my call...
Sarla- you said something wrong to her...
He- why I say something wrong to her...
Sarla- see Mani if she meet once to Abhi, you can't go near her, infact you can't call to her, after that you sit with entwined your hands with yourself...
Mani- it will never happen...
Sarla- it will happen soon, Abhi came to India, Ajay was did something that time, Abhi will change will soon...
Mani- i will never let these happens, you got it, when Pragya will get mine that time your home get on your own name, that home who's papers was in Bank for loan a grantee, and now I m the owner of that house, you forget our deal, if you forget that deal then you keep it in your mind that you and your 2 kids came out from that house, then you stay on road….
Sarla- you never do these...
Mani- I'll do whatever, if Pragya will didn't came to meet me….
Sarla- she will surely came.. & Mani cut the call, Sarla dialed Pragya's number Pragya saw her call & she ignore, Bulbul woke up by Pragya's Mobile ring….
Bulbul in sleepy voice- Pragya pick up the call na yaar, I wanted sleep more...
Pragya- wokeup, it's already 6:30am...
Bulbul- Yaa ok, again Mobile ring...
Bulbul little irritated- pick up the call devil...
Pragya- no, I m not, otherwise my whole day will get worsen, I'll put cell on silent, you sleep... & she took her Mobile on silent went for fresh up..

At 10 Abhi waiting for Purab, in office, Purab came with some photo's & all information about Pragya & her family..

Abhi- thank god! You came Purab, otherwise I'll die...
Purab- ahhh! Relax, I'll get some information….

Abhi- tell me quick...
Purab- you gave me little information, so on that basis I'll find other...
Abhi very patience & calmly listen to him.
Purab continue- you gave me address, I was went there and collect information, 2 years ago Ajay uncle was Dead… Pragya stay any other place, she teaching in toffel classes, she transfer specific amount in there bank accounts on months first date, where she living don't know, she don't have so much friends, so we can't find out her, where she lives….
Abhi- so we can find out her in toffel classes...
Purab- Abhi in Mumbai more then 15 to 20 toffel classes...
Abhi- so what...
Purab- you are doing these madness...
Abhi- Yaa I m doing, what you think...
Purab- The Abhishek Prem Mehera walk on road for seek a one girl, people are mad for you & you mad for Pragya... .
Abhi- you never understand why I search Pragya...
Purab- i call for 'Z' security...
Abhi- no, no need, and media don't know about I m in India, & you have to take care of all media...
Purab- done dude, by the way I like Pragya as my bhabhi...
Abhi- now go, why are you irritated me...

At park, Mani wait for Pragya, she came late their.
Mani- these much late, where were you...
Pragya- i m teaching to kids, show them right paths, it's had been late, what's the big deal in that… little rude tone...
Mani-talked with me politely, otherwise...
Pragya cut him middle- otherwise what! You took my home, my family came on road, I don't mind, and I m capable to protect my family my owns, I fed up your threaten, you took that home, leave my way...
Mani smile evil & said- Yaa you did all but what about your maa, she will never understand that, am I right!!
Pragya- you!
Mani- I know your all weak points, Pragya never do anything, you live only for your family,and you do anything for them, anything, & you will be marry with me for them… you just wait & watch….

Thanks for reading…

If you like then plz hit star & comments… 😊😊😊