part 4

Part 4

Purab- i m also thinking the same..
Abhi- start the process of his home address & bank account details..
Purab- don't worry that process already started, tomorrow will result in front of you, but here branch current account show a big difference...
Abhi- Yaa I saw that, even I work on that… who is  the account department head….
Purab- there no problem of account department head, the main problem is Mani only...
Abhi listen him carefully.
Purab- i m 100% sure, that Mani is culprit, he show us 100% employee are work but actually 85% employee are work, 15% are fake employee...
Abhi- ok then do whatever you want, I m given you full authority...
Purab- you don't worry & one more thing...
Abhi- say...
Purab- if I get in all that Pragya's home papers then...
Abhi- then we gave that papers to her, & what...t
Purab- Yaa that will happen but...
Abhi- now what but...
Purab- woh, you again rethink about Pragya...
Abhi little irritated- tell me one thing what's the problem of you with Pragya...
Purab- it's not one problem, it's huge list about her...
Abhi- what do you mean...
Purab- some days you wait, after that I'll tell you...
Abhi slap his forehead, Purab went from there….

Next day class time, Pragya came little late, all students went for next class, her lecture after that so she enter in class without notice if anybody there or not, with books & sandwiches box in her hand, headphones on her ears, music on with full volume….
Abhi saw her with all these & smile & memories of her each & every action….
Abhi think- she didn't realize that I m here, she is busy in book, music & sandwiches, very bad! Disturbance it's my right on her, now sandwiches will share also, & he get up from his seat & knock on desk she didn't took out her earphones from ear & say...
Pragya little high pitch- what are you doing here….
Abhi put his fingers in ears with irritating look, she understand & she turn off her music & took out earphones….
Abhi- thank you...
Pragya- what are you doing here..
Abhi- woh sandwich...
Pragya cut him middle- that is mine...
Abhi- Yaa  I know that's your but I m starving… please...
Pragya- go out side there one hotel, order yourself and eat OK...
Abhi- plz 2 pieces too much starving....
Pragya making face & give him sandwich….
Abhi- thank you...
Pragya again asked- why don't you attend the lecture...
Abhi- that lectures are not like yours lectures, so...
Pragya- that's why you are here still...

Abhi- you fun on me...
Pragya- noo.. noo… not a joke, on your age people have a kids, that's why...
Abhi- how funny….
Pragya- I m your teacher….
Abhi- seriously! I thought you are my friend...
Pragya little rude with him- hey hero fit in your mind, here no one is friend of mine….
Abhi- but you share your  sandwiches with me then..
Pragya cut him middle- you are starving, that's why I did, don't think other way, it's called humanity...
Abhi- i thought you share with me, sorry...
Pragya- if we gave hungry person food, then we get plus points...
Abhi- PLUS POINTS & he nodded like he understand…
Pragya- now go & seat your place….
Abhi- thank you...

Abhi think- how can she talked with me so rude...
Pragya in mind- Pragya you so much rude talked with him, & she closed her eyes disappointment….
Abhi in mind- so what! She look cute...
Pragya- you say something...
Abhi turn him to her - who...
Pragya- you...
Abhi nodded in no...
Pragya- OK…

At evening...

Purab came to pick Abhi, & saw Bulbul's scooty stand at entrance, she waiting there for Pragya...
Purab from car- she must be waiting for her GF & he came out from car & start walking towards her & stand little far from her & Pragya,

Sometimes later Pragya came out from the class & give her hand bag to her & said...
Pragya- so BF where we go now...
Bulbul little naughty voice- hey my Jaan's mood is very good today….
Pragya- ummm so much good, can we go for PP...
Bulbul little surprised- PP & all you are, so… so much good mood...
Pragya- of course darling...
Bulbul- OK, then we move for PP, but one kiss...
Pragya- here….
Bulbul- Yaa...
Pragya- hwww what will people think...
Bulbul- i don't mind, what will they think...
Pragya- Bulbul!!!!
Bulbul- OK ok, we are move now, Pragya seat back side & they both away from there….
Purab in mind- oh my god, what the! They don't mind about world, they did this much in public then what they do when they alone... ohhh God how can these, how can she'll be Pragya, and these stupid Abhi whole world girls are mad for him and he… any connection problem in Pragya's mind, Abhi told me so much good thing about Pragya then how can she so much opposite, Abhi came behind him & saw Purab making weird faces & lost in his thoughts….
Abhi jerked him- you gonna mad...
Purab little frustrates tone- you get mad, you love wrong person, saw through my vision..
Abhi- now I m doing one thing...
Purab- what!!!
Abhi- hospital on way...
Purab- yes...
Abhi- I m taking to you there and give electric shock, that will you mind came on your place… you are going mad, don't think so much, trust me you will gonna once a day...
Purab- i m not mad, you will get mad soon...
Abhi- come we to move home, come… & he dragged him with him….

Mani's cabin intercom ring, he pickup the call….
Mani- yes....
Sec- sir someone came to meet you...
Mani- appointment...
Sec- one minute sir & she asked to Purab about appointment, Purab say no to her...
Sec to Mani- no sir...
Mani- tell him I m busy.. when get time I'll meet...
Secretary told about his message...
Purab asked to sec- can I speak with him by intercom….
Secretary asked to Mani about intercom, Mani told her give him….
Mani- say who are you...
Purab- Purab...
Mani rudely- so what can I do for you? If you came here for any kind of donation or any
kind of...
Purab cut him middle- i came here for your well being, but leave it, you are not in mood to listen me, I have lot of important work, leave it bad luck of your, only thing you remember, you show wrong balance sheet to company, they will surely find out, and they put you behind the bars...
Mani- what do you mean?
Purab in attitude- is that you make some 20-25 fake personal accounts, and present them, and then you show liabilities are high in balance sheet, that I know everything...
Mani- who are you?
Purab in mind- now he came in bottle...
Purab to mani- your well wisher, and these companies rival, you want money, and I want his company...
Mani- give it phone to secretary, Purab give it to her, she tell to Purab that he may go in….
Purab smilingly in mind- wow plan is working not bad Purab, what are your mind, mind blowing & he appreciate to him, he entered in cabin, he take seat without permission….
Mani little attitude- you came in without my permission…
Purab cut him middle - look Mani you save your self, so you have put your attitude out of these cabin and so much far from me….
Mani- what do you know about me...
Purab- everything...
Mani- like...
Purab- you force to girl for marry with you, coz you paid her home loan, that home papers in your hand, and that girl is older in her home because you like her, but bad luck is that she never like you, most important, now where she live now don't know, you still didn't find where she live, am i right Mr.Mani & he give successful smile to him...
Mani have no words to say...
Purab- don't took me in your heart, it's effects on your mind...
Mani- how do you know everything...
Purab- I said you now, don't took me in your heart, it's effects on your mind...
Mani- done deal, what will I get…
Purab cut him middle- you will get big cabin, and how much amount you get by fake accounts per month, you will get 2 much bigger then that amount...
Mani smile evil with acceptance- done deal...
Purab- good...
Mani- but what I did in balance sheet, in that my name....
Purab cut him middle- don't worry, I'll handle everything...
Purab in mind- in your dreams, I will write your name with gold color in newspaper, give a 10*10  cabin, with police van…

At Pragya's place, she reading something & click something in her mind & she smile...
Pragya- Bulbul listen na.
Bulbul from kitchen- what! say..
Pragya- come here na, I tell you something...
Bulbul- array yaar, you came here...
Pragya- you turn off the gas, and came here, I'll tell you something important, you are the one who do these...
Bulbul turn off the gas & came there- say what you say...
Pragya- seat here...
Bulbul- yaar making us some food...
Pragya- I will help you….
Bulbul- it's my turn today...
Pragya- so what! I will help you darling...
Bulbul- say! what are you saying...
Pragya- i wanted share something with you, which close to my heart...
Bulbul give her little surprised look with smile- are you serious, you wanna share with something...
Pragya- Yaa of course! Any doubt….
Bulbul nodded in yes- yaa, obvious, coz you did same thing, so many times...
Pragya- I m serious, I m not wasting your time...
Bulbul seat next to her side- then start...
Pragya- you know my marriage was already fixed...
Bulbul- it's not big thing, I know that, with that stupid, goofy Mani...
Pragya hit on her arm- hatt! I m not tell about that stupid, goofy, devil, all bad word that Mani...
Bulbul little bit shocked- you running from these relation that's good thing, but who is he, how is he look, where your both met first, what's he doing, she excited & happy, asking all questions in one breathing Pragya only look at her...
Bulbul stop & asked- what!
Pragya- you done your all questions, can I complete my topic...
Bulbul nodded in yes...
Pragya- how much you talk, no, no more questions & no more other things asked, you keep quiet for some time...
Bulbul- OK plz continue...
Pragya- my marriage was fixed when I was 12 with cutie pie, my papa's friend Prem uncle son, I called him always cutie pie coz of his dadi call him, & I was always teased him & you can't believe he never teased me back, Never! You asked me na that day why are you happy & I was said that I will tell yiu when right time came, that day cutie pie’s birthday...
Bulbul- childhood love & all, wow…

Continue soon

Thanks for reading…
If like then plz hit the star & plz comment also… 😊😊😊