part 5

Part 5

Bulbul- childhood love & all haan...
Pragya- not childhood but when he was leave from here that time in my heart something happens, don't know what was that feeling, but now some months ago, that feeling again started for him, I don't know what is that feeling that is love or what… When that Mani came into my life that feeling gets strong....
Bulbul- you are stupid person...
Pragya in little kid voice- what I done now...
Bulbul- you are stupid person, love is love yaar, it doesn't matter where it happens, when these happens, how these happens, it doesn't matter, & love is always with us… why you didn't tell me these...
Pragya- I thought you laugh on my these situation...
Bulbul- how rude Pragya how can you think about me like these, you tell me on my face directly… you said these truth on my back, I like it..
Pragya- I said true thing, & it's good, that's why I...
Bulbul- but directly on my face…
Pragya- true always said on face, not on back, it's hurts you, then I m sorry, & she look down...
Bulbul saw her situation & started laughing- oh god! Today I convert teacher into student & she started again laughing...
Pragya relised that she is pulling her leg & she hit cussion on her hand…
Pragya- that's why I m not telling you, I know that you pulled my leg & she stood up from there
& went to kitchen, Bulbul also follow her...
Bulbul- OK sorry,  meri Maa, listen to me...
Pragya didn't respond her...
Bulbul- aye girlfriend don't show me your attitude, other wise I'll search other one…
Pragya started laughing….
Bulbul- you laugh, yes you...
Pragya- no one beat you...
Bulbul- by the way what's the name of your cutie pie...
Pragya- Abhi Mehera...
Bulbul- The Abhi Mehera...
Pragya- who is these now...
Bulbul- that's why I telling you, read some business magazine...
Pragya- that's so boring...
Bulbul- your Abhi Mehera is The Abhi Mehera, may be..
Pragya- The Abhi Mehera, how can these happens, he is a normal person, never he is not famous person...
Bulbul- why?
Pragya- coz he wanted become a writer, and he far from business, so...
Bulbul- then leave it & she is excitement, that's why, when you go to buy book that time you search Abhi Mehera name...
Pragya smile- Yaa...
Bulbul- what a love story...
Pragya- hmmm….
Bulbul- but your favorite writer is… what's the name...
Pragya- Abhigya Mehera...
Bulbul- ya right Abhigya Mehera, it's weird name…Who is it...
Pragya- still today no one knows who is it, girl or boy don't know, even he not on any social media...
Bulbul- now  that person 'Tum Mile’ edition part 4 will launch...
Pragya- in part 3rd still that two people didn't meet each other, sometimes that story feel me that like my story...
Bulbul question her- your story...
Pragya- Yaa small parts...
Bulbul- OK, and how is it...
Pragya- in that story person name ‘M’ who left the place with parents, to another place, but that ‘A’ who stay there where there Born, now in that story twist is ‘M’ is love with ‘A’, but 'A’ have no idea about it, and next edition will reveal what happens, & these Valentine his edition will came….
Bulbul- how did you know that person is boy, not a girl, if that person will also a girl...
Pragya- it's obvious Bulbul coz he only writing last 3 edition about boy’s heart situation...
Bulbul- but these things girl also write na..
Pragya- never, no one write heart situation, and still he didn't know what girl actually think about him...
Bulbul- it is also happens in writing...
Pragya only nodded in yes.
Bulbul- you and your Abhigya Mehera…

Next day at classes, Abhi waiting for Pragya but she not came yet he asked to receptionist she said that she will came at 4 & her lectures starts after that….
Abhi- it's late, then why she took lectures on morning, then today, instantly & he saw Bulbul came on her time he wave his hand to her she saw him & hi to him….
Bulbul- good morning, what happens...
Abhi- same to you, but today you came alone your friend & my teacher not came...
Bulbul- her lectures on evening that's why she not came...
Abhi- ohh & in mind, how can I asked her about Pragya, if she know that I m love with Pragya then...
Bulbul jerked his thoughts- why your face indicates 12, you hide something from me...
Abhi- if I tell you something, you will never get excited...
Bulbul- anything serious, these will get me excited...
Abhi- i was tell about my past that my parents saw one girl for me and they want we get partners in future right!!!
Bulbul- yaa so?
Abhi- actually now situation is changed, I like some one else, and I m deeply love with her, I was think that I will marry with that who Maa Papa select for me, but when I saw her first, I truly fallen for her...
Bulbul- yaar what's the problem of your Riche rich, you all have so much attitude, when you first time met that time you tell me you came here for that girl only and now you you live someone else, it's love not sweet dish when you want eat as desert or throw into dustbin, little frustrating tone…
Abhi- listen her name first...
Bulbul- someone mad girl...
Abhi- Pragya Arora my teacher, your friend...
Bulbul lisent Pragya's name & she is in dilma what can she say, no word came out from her mouth….
Abhi- don't be shocked Pragya is the preson who stole my heart my sleep my heart beat my breath, everything she stole...
Bulbul in serious tone- are you kidding, am I right you pull my leg...
Abhi- no I m not, I m serious about it...
Bulbul- how did it possible....
Abhi- yaar that is love, I don't know when it's happening...
Bulbul- it's shocking but...
Abhi- but what...
Bulbul- she already in love with someone and...
Abhi- and what..