part 6

Part 6

Abhi open his mouth with shocked….

Pragya- Abhi I don't know why you came here but please don't interfere in, now what I m in situations, what I bear it's mine, only mine, I m ok in that, but please don't came in between, I know everything about your feelings but I m not, about my side it's not same feelings, if you came some years ago, but today, so much hurdles paths are in my life, no one change that paths..
Abhi go to open his mouth, but Pragya didn't give him any chance...
Pragya continue- if you change these, my next life live in guilty, that am I not capable for my family...
Abhi- chup! How much you talk, class was over, and these path goes near your home, so plz stop your lectures, and these things you had to know a long ago then why you behave like stranger with me...
Pragya- that's my new version...
Abhi- you never change still, your behavior still same towards me...
Pragya- you also still same, Yaa but you now fit not like puffy cheeks and fat, now cutie pie name not suites you… & she smile...
Abhi also smile & started the car...
Pragya- how is Madhu aunty...
Abhi- she is so much happy and she will came soon to India...
Pragya little excited- and uncle...
Abhi- ahhh papa was... 5 years ago he got heartache...
Pragya's eyes filled with tears, she hide it & say- OK...
Abhi- you know that I m Abhi then why you wait still, ok I understand you wait, but you never miss the chance to irritated me...
Pragya cut him middle- when I irritated you, by the way I was your teacher...
Abhi- hmmm...
Pragya- so anything special...
Abhi- nothing, everything is going ok...
Pragya- so you join classes again..
Abhi- if you want that then I don't mind...
Pragya- shut up Abhi! & she smile…
Abhi reached Pragya's apartment, she came out from the car & she peep in & asked….
Pragya- so...
Abhi- I'll forget your home address...
Pragya- don't do anything, came out from car and came with me to my home, I know you starving so much, it's almost dinner time...
Abhi- but you said it self that forget the address, then...
Pragya- you very well know me that, am I never ever buttering to any one, only one time asked if that they say no me first then that is last ok, so...
Abhi- ok ok I m coming...
They both went to way of home, Pragya open the door by key, Bulbul is waiting for her, she little angry on her, coz of late, Abhi behind Pragya, she saw Bulbul's expression - say...

Pragya- don't anger, first see who came to home, a new person...
Bulbul- no one is new here, not me not you ok…
Abhi from behind Pragya- but I m new here, & Pragya came near Bulbul….
Pragya- that's why I said you always, don't anger...
Bulbul went near Abhi & asked in low voice- what are you doing here...
Pragya look her all action by distence, she know what she asked him...
Bulbul- you mad person, you proposed her, she asked him in low voice...
Abhi also in same voice- chup meri Maa! You also addict by Pragya's habit...
Bulbul- what!
Abhi- you started talking once never stop for a moment...
Bulbul- then what are you doing here...
Abhi- Pragya knows everything, about our first talked...
Bulbul- what she knows that you are The Abhi Mehera...
Abhi- Yaa….
Pragya after drinking water- and one more thing that he is the cutie pie...
Bulbul- oh my god! OMG! I m dreaming, The Abhi Mehera, Pragya Arora's childhood l… & Pragya shut her mouth by her palm & turn her towards her, Pragya's back to Abhi...
Pragya by eyes, request to her please stop, don't say anything more...
Abhi didn't get any chance what they are doing both, he asked- what she say Pragya...
Pragya- nothing, still her back to Abhi...
Bulbul assured her by eyes & Pragya move her palm from her mouth...
Pragya- come we take dinner...
Abhi to Bulbul- you said something what's that...
Bulbul- me, no, nothing, why you sense that...
Abhi- are you sure!!!
Bulbul- Yaa...
Pragya- is your quiz competition is over then can we take dinner, i m so much starving...
They seat on dinning table...
Abhi- by the way can I call my friend here, if you don't mind...
Pragya little rude voice- any kind of occasion...
Bulbul & Abhi look at her in shocked….
Pragya also look at them both & say- what?
Bulbul- occasion?
Abhi- same word...
Pragya little bit her tongue & says- sorry, woh actually I was given reply through messages, but I, sorry...
Abhi- I thought you said to me...
Pragya- sorry, but what are you said...
Bulbul- you called your friend, I would like it...
Abhi- ya sure & he went to call Purab….
Bulbul to Pragya- you mad girl, what are you talking, & why you shut my mouth...
Pragya- I'll tell you later about this, first tell me what are you doing tomorrow...
Bulbul- tomorrow, it's Sunday, why you plan something...
Pragya- yaa i want so busy much for tomorrow, if anyone called me then they think that I m busy...
Bulbul- why, what's the matter….
Pragya- tomorrow he invites me for lunch with family...
Bulbul- go na, after all he would be your husband...
Pragya little sad tone- Bulbul...
Bulbul- ok sorry, I m just joking, so what will we do, say...
Same time Abhi came there & say...
Abhi- tomorrow you both are came with me, be ready tomorrow morning on 8, and I'll drop you night 9 ok...
Pragya question him- where you drop us?
Abhi very claimly- you home! What you think...
Pragya take a bite of roti- nothing, your friend came here na...
Abhi- he is on way..
Pragya- ok...
Bulbul- can I ask something to you Abhi...
Abhi- Yaa...
Bulbul- what about your that girlfriend...
Pragya- Girlfriend? Abhi?
Abhi- wh.. who Girlfriend, he stammered..
Bulbul- that one, you told me about in class that day...
Pragya- Abhi which girlfriend?
Abhi- I don't have any Girlfriend...
Bulbul- then she is your fiancee..
Abhi- fian.. I don't have any fiancee… he stammered..
Pragya glaring him...
Bulbul- you said me that day, that you join classes only for her...
Pragya- Abhi you said me, nothing special in your life, then what about Girlfriend & fiancee...
Abhi- it's not like that...
Bulbul- then why you told me like these that day, you told something different to me, and something different to her...
Abhi- I m not told anything wrong, on that day...
Pragya- Abhi when you started lie...
Abhi- yaar I never lie to anyone, Jeus why I came for taking dinner, why I said no to her...
Bulbul- for what...
Pragya- Abhi you lier,how could you Abhi,  you lier, what am I thinking about you, and you...
Bulbul- that's why he joined classes Pragya, see...
Pragya- you lier Abhi...

Same time door bell ring & Abhi shouted...
Abhi- shut up, I'll go and open the door, for some time you both keep quiet… & he went to open the door.

Purab came there & Abhi introduce him to both ledies...
Abhi- he is Purab my business partner & best friend too...
Pragya open her mouth- hwww, I m staying with Bulbul so long time, I never ever say to her that she is my best friend and you select fiancee to you and even best friend too, you change a lot in 10-11 years, I agree people change, but you change everything...
Purab didn't know what's going on there he only look a match between Pragya & Abhi..
Bulbul- you are right Pragya..
Pragya- I m always right, & I m declared today that Bulbul is my best friend forever, and it's officially announcement...
Abhi- now these is not done you always told me that I m always your best friend forever….
Pragya- but now you are not anymore...
Bulbul- you are correct Pragya & Bulbul ESCAP herself from both...
Purab saw her & went near her & asked directly answerd- what you have done, you create a misunderstanding between them, chiiii...
Bulbul- what! & who are you...
Purab- me! Abhi's friend...
Bulbul- so what, you are not my friend...
Purab- in you, you have some misunderstanding’s but it's big misunderstanding...
Bulbul- one minute what are you talking about...
Purab- I m talking about You.. you love Pragya that mean, you have  no right to change her like you..
Bulbul little confused about his talking- like what??
Abhi came between say to Pragya- these Purab, duffer he think other way to you and Bulbul, it's not my fault...
Bulbul to Purab- what Abhi said now, that you think about me and Pragya… & she put her both palms on her face & then next reaction is that she hit rolling pin on Purab's arm...
Purab wincing in pain, Abhi & Pragya stop there argument & look at Bulbul & Purab, Pragya run there to hold Bulbul...
Pragya to Bulbul- what's wrong with you?
Bulbul- what's wrong with these mental, pagal, what kind of these man, his dirty mind what he think...
Abhi to Purab- what you said to her..
Purab wincing in pain- i only said the truth...
Bulbul- what truth! It's dirty truth, chiii! Ewww & she little push Pragya far from her...
Pragya- why you pushing me...
Bulbul- people think something like these, chiii!!!
Purab- sorry, it's my dirty thoughts, I accepted but your behavior was also the wearied so I thought that you...
Bulbul started run to words Purab with rolling pin, Pragya came between her & stop her..
Pragya- relax Bulbul, plz relax, if our voices goes out from flat, then society kick out us from here...
Bulbul- how can he think like these, we both are close friends & he thought….
Purab hold his ears- sorry, it's my mistake… sorry...
Abhi- see he hold his ears too plz forgive him...
Pragya- he is human, he was mistaken us, forgive him plz...
Bulbul- one condition...
Purab little hurry- agree your all conditions...
Bulbul- i want ice cream now..
Purab- ok, I'll buy it now...
Bulbul- we all are also came...
Pragya- I m not came anywhere, I wanted to sleep, tomorrow morning I have lecturers..

Abhi in sad tone- that on 8, poor students, how they handle you...
Pragya- Abhi...
Purab- again you both started, finally I m asking you all who came for eat ice cream...
Bulbul- me..
Abhi- i m not coming, I have to go home, tomorrow morning I have class on 8...
Pragya- why you came to classes, now I know everything na...
Abhi- my life, my rules...
Pragya does mimics of Abhi line ‘my life, my rules'...
Bulbul- tom & jerry please don't fight, can we go...
Pragya- no Bulbul its already 10:30 & we all are not eat proper dinner so can we please….
Bulbul- ok - they take there dinner...

After dinner...
Purab- dinner was nice...

Pragya- are you sure...
Purab- who will dare to talk lie, I don't want to die so soon, my arm still paining...
Bulbul- today, on words think for 100 times, for truth & lie things, other wise, remember me once...
Purab- never ever, I forget to you...
Abhi- Yaa, is it...
Purab- can we move...
Abhi- Yaa tomorrow morning I have class, by the way Pragya mam you came with me na...
Pragya- yaa but after my class over...
Abhi- OK done...
Bulbul- one minute, when will your class over...
Pragya- after 11…
Bulbul- it's extra lectures...
Pragya only blink her eyes...
Bulbul- Abhi you pick her after 12 then after pick me….
Abhi- ok...
Pragya- what ok, where we are going...
Abhi- I said you na, I'll drop you home on time..
Pragya- you never told us...
Abhi nodded in no & to Purab- we are going & they both bid to bye both….

Continue soon

Thanks for reading…
If like then plz hit the star & plz comment also… 😊😊😊