part 2

Part 2

Mani- I know your all weak points, Pragya you never do anything, you live only for your family,and you do anything for them, anything, & you will be marry with me for them… you just wait & watch….

Pragya- you can't marry me in reality even in your dreams, and you can't harm my family too, and my home’s papers are in bank as grantee, I will pay all loan amount as soon as possible,
Mani give again evil smile hold her arm & tight his grip & said- you can't pay loan, coz I paid all loan amount, and now that home on my name… now that house is mine you also mine got it... & he leave her arm & went from there, Pragya got another shocked….
Abhi started his important work with Purab searching Pragya, here Pragya in tension, how can she escaped from Mani, she is in her thoughts & her mobile buzzed, she looked at her mobile & smile...
Pragya think- 9th July, happy birthday cutie pie & smile….
Abhi woke up from his sleep and talking with himself- happy birthday Abhi,
26 years complete, you came in these world, why are you proud on these you didn't do anything, that you feel proud, “again defence himself” I did friendship with Pragya and now I wanted to be her my life partner, if she have a boyfriend then! “Again he little disappointed” so what, i can prove myself to better then him, what say Abhi, you are the best, now get up from your bed, move towards 14 class to search you Pragya, I hope she meet me there & he went for his way….
Pragya- woke up Bulbul, I getting late.. you don't have any lectures but I have, plz my maa wokeup, why are you irritated me...
Bulbul- you go na, why are you woke me up… I want sleep more...
Pragya- if you don't wokeup today then I'll get late..
Bulbul- how it happens...
Pragya- coz you dropped me by scooty, so woke up...
Bulbul get little irritated- when you learn drive the scooty, why you spoil my sleep & Pragya cut her middle.
Pragya- woke up fast,& fresh your self quick...
Bulbul- Yaa I m going & she got up from bed & said- by the way keep smiling for whole day, these smile suite you...
Pragya smile- thank you...
Abhi & Purab came to toffel classes & asked about Pragya.
Recipients- who are you...
Abhi go to say something but Purab hold his hand said to her- woh actually my friend wants to join class...
Rec- so?
Purab- one of my relative recommend these address and said me that Pragya Arora is the best teacher here so we came here to meet her, coz my friend wanted future studies in
foreign country, & he didn't pass entrance exam till, you can understand what i mean...
Rec- ohh! You may plz seat, Pragya Arora still not came, she will came soon...
Abhi- when she will came exact time..
Rec- half hour later...
Abhi- ok thank you.
Rec asked about there name Purab said.
Purab- my name is Purab Arora.
Rec- and that your friend who wanted foreign studies..
Purab- Abhi...
Abhi cut him middle & said to rec- excuses us & he dragged him with him...
Abhi to Purab- why you said my name...
Purab- then what I do, you remember last class they almost send us to jail… you remember that na...
Abhi- yaa so you pretend, The Abhishek Prem Mehera as student...
Purab started him emotionally blackmail- you want Pragya or your fame The Abhishek Prem Mehera...
Abhi- of course Pragya….
Purab- so zipped your mouth & what do and what I say you only support me, for somedays you forget your 'The Abhishek Prem Mehera’ ok….
Abhi- ok buddy...
They both again entered in.
Purab to rec- he is my friend Abhishek he want admission here...
Abhi give little angry look to Purab & gave smile to rec...
Rec- ok you take these admission form with you..
Abhi cut them middle- actually i wanted meet her first & then take an admission...
Rec- why?
Abhi- i was went so many classes, they give me so much advice, now I can't take any risk, so plz...
Rec- ok as you wish, plz take a seat...
After 45mins, Pragya & Bulbul came there class, Bulbul park her scooty side by the entrance of classes Pragya down from the scooty Bulbul asked her & sametime Purab came out for call & saw both are talking...
Bulbul-  plz came soon at evening from class OK...
Pragya- you came to pick me we went for movie...
Bulbul- ohhh-hoo today my boyfriend is so much in mood...
Pragya- last night my girlfriend was so much anger on me...
Bulbul- then I'll like to anger always.. what's say..
Pragya- i don't mind, i would like it….
Bulbul- accha ji & she pulled Pragya's cheek & say, muuuhhh & action like flying kiss...
Purab look all the drama between them & think in other way, he quick end his call & went from there...
Pragya- it's so much fun now, if anyone saw these then what they think...
Bulbul- that there work, so what I'll do...
Pragya put a weight on word- it's something different Bulbul..
Bulbul realise- what! They are mad people...
Pragya- they don't know about us that we are more then friends, we both are sisters...
Bulbul- and more then girlfriend - boyfriend...
Pragya- closed your mouth and go, we will meet on evening...
Bulbul- one minute, I came here, I have to meet to Pari, and asked her how much lectures are today...
Pragya- so move in...
They both came in with hand in hand....
Purab again look at both & give wearied look….
Bulbul to Pari- hey pari...
Pari look at her & said- it's angel not pari...
Bulbul- see in Hindi we called pari, in English pari means angel, but our notional language is Hindi so I called you Pari…