part 3

Part 3

Abhi- Abhi Mehera.
Pragya- Mehera!
Abhi- Mehra not M E H E R A...
Pragya- go & seat your banch..

Abhi take relife & seat continously stare her with smile on his face...
Abhi think- how much she cute, she looking awsome now, how much she irritating when she was kid, and now she so much rude, not so much, but just awsome, she gave so much cute expression when she talks, when she was kid she wants become teacher, she completed her dream but didn't look like a teacher… mad girl, she still not change herself, he busy in his thoughts class is over Pragya also leave the classroom. He only imagin her like little Pragya & now's Pragya & smile on his thinking.

Bulbul peep in that room & went near Abhi & little excited...
Bulbul- awww Abhi Mehera, The Abhi Mehera is here….
Abhi came out from his thoughts and liitle shouted- who Abhi Mehera..
Bulbul- you….
Abhi denial- no i m not….
Bulbul- i m not mad girl, who didn't identify  The Abhishek Mehera...
Abhi- ok ok ok plz low your volume… plz...
Bulbul- why...
Abhi- plz for god...
Bulbul- ok but one normal quetion...
Abhi- what!!
Bulbul- The Abhi Mehera here for what reason, something is fishy, I m totally sure, you want become a boss of our class...
Abhi wanted to talked but Bulbul didn't give him any chance….
Bulbul- Yaa love shav or you leave your business forever...
Abhi give her little irritated look & say- plz stop...

Bulbul- ok ok sorry my mistake, little excitement...
Abhi- can I talked now...
Bulbul- plz….
Abhi- I came here for some personal reasons...
Bulbul- which???
Abhi- it's personal...

Bulbul- personal! Little bit hint!!!
Abhi- ok! You just think that some one love me, I mean our family members said when we was kids, they only say casually, that we should be life partner in future, but from my side that was so much serious, my father & her father was best friend, and nothing else...
Bulbul- wow it's  love matter...
Abhi- not matter, I was so far from her for so long time, I just wanted that time, that distance reduce little, nothing else...
Bulbul- who is the lucky girl?
Abhi- one condition...
Bulbul- what??
Abhi- you never say to any one that I m The Abhi Mehera….
Bulbul- but whole world knows that you are The Abhi
Mehera...
Abhi- I don't care whole world, but I only care that she don't know anything about me...
Bulbul- who she??
Abhi- i can't tell you now, plz sorry...
Bulbul- ok best luck to you, one more question….
Abhi- again...
Bulbul- student ya teacher...
Abhi- ya this thing I tell you...
Bulbul- say...

Abhi- aahhh teacher….
Bulbul- keep it up & she give him smile...
Abhi- by the way friends, he forword his hand…

Bulbul- ofcours & she shake hand with him…

At night...
Pragya's phone ring, Bulbul & she watching movie…. She look once I'd & said...
Pragya- these much late Time call & she pickup….
Pragya- Yaa say....
Srishti- where are you di?
Pragya- at home, why are you asking, anything happens...
Srishti- i wanted to meet you, give me your address, I'll came there...
Pragya- no thanks, but I can't meet you right now, what you want...
Srishti- woh di I want to go for college camp and fees...
Pragya cut her middle- message me amount, you three get money on morning, don't worry I remember the date & she cut call & throw her Mobile on drawer....
Bulbul asked her- Srishti’s call...
Pragya- leave it, I m starving, what you make...
Bulbul- Pragya why are you hide all things in your heart, you have to speak with anyone, it's better to heart and mind too...
Pragya- it's everyday things, it's never harm to me, and more over I run that relation only for that home as Papa’s last thing… and I m not scared that Mani…
Bulbul- Pragya in whole world nobody is like you, they three are step's but you always care for them….
Pragya- we think everything is normal but world is not think like us na...
Bulbul- we can change there mind na...
Pragya didn't say any thing.
Bulbul- by the way can i asked you something...
Pragya- Yaa...
Bulbul- do you have any boyfriend ya...
Pragya- Papa's best friend Prem uncle who was ask my father that I wanna your daughter would be my daughter in law, they said these thing in casually, but that was serious for me & him, When we both are 10th standard he leaves India & me stay here, I don't know if he remember me or not... Bulbul you know if Papa's alive then these situation never happen in my life, now I don't know what's future decided for me, but these small thing I live my whole life happily...
Bulbul- which thing….

Pragya- when we met last time, he was said me, see Pragya you want tease me, I don't mind, you want far from me, I don't mind, but one thing always keep it in your mind, your father and my father's dream, I mean they said that thing in casually but I will fullfil that, because of 2 reason, 1st reason you are so much cute, so much understanding, whole world didn't want friendship with me coz I m irritating to all, I m healthy also, 2nd reason you different from all, you did friendship with me, in fact you are my best friend, 3rd reason it's important that you are the one who understand me, how much i m foody, you just see you will be mine future good & best wife...
Bulbul- what! Wow childhood love….
Pragya- i don't think that is true or not...
Bulbul- of course it's true darling...
Pragya- that was childhood thing, it's more then 10 to 11 years done, now he changed himself, his priorities get changed, even he didn't remember who was Pragya Arora in his life, didn't remember about India also...
Bulbul- why...
Pragya- Prem uncle's business was running that time, for some years news came, but after that no news nothing about anything, and some business was running in India also but that was also wind-up, so don't know about now's status….
Bulbul- what's his name, who you didn't forget still...
Pragya- what's in the name...
Bulbul- don't be a shakespeare now plz tell me name...
Pragya- sorry i can't tell… sorry...
Bulbul- ok but….
Pragya cut her middle- when right time arrive, I will tell you...
Bulbul- ok came now we take dinner…

Next few days went normal..

At Abhi's office...

Purab entered in cabin...
Purab- Abhi you busy in work...
Abhi- Yaa little...
Purab- tell you something...
Abhi- what!!
Purab- it's about Pragya...
Abhi took work side-  what about Pragya...
Purab- where Pragya’s family stayed, somebody gave loan on that home, his name Mani, that home papers in his hand, Saral aunty fix marriage with him coz loan… & he stop mid...
Abhi- what, why are you stop in mid...
Purab- these thing didn't like Pragya, that's why she leaves house, don't know where she leaves now, one girl always pick Pragya, after that they both went to library, then went to child care orphanage, sometimes Pragya went to home alone, late!!!
Abhi- that will find out, but who is that Mani...
Purab- that already I find out...
Abhi- very good, it's so soon, you are so much fast forward for making Pragya as your bhabhi...
Purab- you finish your blabbering...
Abhi- ok done, say...
Purab- Mani verma work in our industry, as senior manager, & Ajay uncle took his home as guaranteed in bank but these Mani paid all bank loans and transfer that home on his name, after uncle was no more, Pragya took all responsibility in her hand, later then she knows about all these….
Abhi- tell me one thing, these much big amount, how can he paid...
Purab- I m also think same…

Thanks for reading…

If like then plz hit the star & plz comment also… 😊😊😊