part 9

Part 9

Next day...

Bulbul woke up & found Pragya's side empty she called her, thinking about that she is may be in kitchen but no response, she knocked the door of bathroom but that also empty...

Bulbul dialed Pragya's number- switch off, i have to call in class, she call there but she also not available there, "where she went" in worried tone...
After an hour Bulbul came near dressing table & found one letter side by the eye liner she open it & started read…

Dear Bulbul,
I know you worried about me, I m sorry, i have to tell these to you last night, if know about that then you get so much panic, and you never allowed me to go, but plz you informed to Abhi, that I m going to Kanpur, maybe something happened is there, last night Mani did something, I don't know what he did but he cancel the engagement, he wants direct marriage, and I don't want to get married with him, But you informed to Abhi that, I need a help! Do anything but I don't care, I really don't want get marry with him, these Sunday is the marriage day, my mobile will be switched off, but I give you one number, you call there, but give me hint that you call there, give 2 rings and cut the call, then I understand you call me there, after that you again call me, I'll pick the call... bye take care, love you...

Pragya…

Bulbul- oh shit! & she dialed Abhi's number and told everything to him, Purab & Abhi reached to Bulbul's home & think what to do…

At Kanpur, Pragya's & Mani's family also there doing marriage preparations...
Pragya- mid engagement, how can these marriage… I really didn't understand what happened last night, Maa only call me that we are move to Kanpur, then Raghav message me that next Sunday will be my marriage with that Mani… last evening everything was going all right, then what happened, something is missing, she think all this & heard knocked on door, Srishti came & lock the door behind her…

Srishti- i came here to hiding myself from all, di I tell you something important...
Pragya- say...
Srishti- di where you was went last day, after classes...
Pragya- I was hangout with Bulbul, Purab & Abhi… why?
Srishti- that Mani was called you..
Pragya- Yaa I was ignore it...
Srishti- that's the thing, everything is started...
Pragya- tell me everything, Yaa Maa wants that I...
Srishti- Maa also don't want these, because of house she did all, last night Mani was came with cops, maybe he was saw you, he was created so much drama, he was put one condition Infront of Maa that marriage or out of the house… Maa have no other option and she unknowingly yes to him...
Pragya- shit! These much happens, ok, can you do one thing for me...
Srishti- Yaa di….
Pragya- one call will came here, after 2 rings call will cut, after that again call will came, you just received that call, that person's will be Bulbul, Purab ya Abhi, ok, you asked them, if anyone say yes then you told everything to them… may be everything will sort out Yaa everything will goes Mani’s favor…
Srishti- everything will be fine soon na di?
Pragya- don't take tension, you just share these with Raghav, & 3 donkey will came here you both help them, ok...
Srishti- di you just said that Abhi, it means cutie pie Bhai...
Pragya- go & help them, she smile...
Srishti- he proposed you...
Pragya- nothing is happen like, now go, & she pushed her from room & prayer to God…

At Mumbai...
Abhi- Kanpur! I didn't remember that address also, how can we go there, and we didn't find proof against him...
Purab- we will find out, you both go there and try to stop that marriage...
Bulbul- first we call Pragya...
Abhi- if she didn't pick the call...
Purab-ohh my bro, why you think negative, think positive like always...
Bulbul- Yaa Abhi think positive, here Pragya will never pick calls of us, that also ok, here Abhi's heart beats are not proper, and you said him think positive, like patient is already on vantilator and you told to doctor that side his oxygen maks… are you serious Purab, Abhi we are call to Pragya first..
Bulbul dialed number & cut after 2 rings & again call Raghav pick up the call…
Raghav- hello...
Bulbul- may I speak to Mrs.Mehera..