[THIRTEEN:DE-STRESS]

evelyn sighed

           evelyn sighed. she'd never been more nervous in her entire life. "i mean, it's just a date, right? i shouldn't be that nervous i mean, it's not like he's gonna propose or anything we're just gonna go watch the wonder woman movie," she turns around to face alycia, who is de-stressing her friend.

       "love, it's just a date. no need to freak out, we talked about this." alycia smiled comfortingly.

      "yeah but," evelyn sighed again, sitting down next to her friend. "i didn't tell you something, and i need to tell you."

      alycia furrowed her eyebrows. "what's up?"

      "so," evelyn began, "after i told the groupchat that i was going on a date, did you notice that bob stopped replying?"

      alycia nodded. "he said that his phone was on mute and that he was too busy watching television to check his notifs." evelyn shook her head in disagreement.

      "no. i think he's jealous. of dylan."

      "what?!" alycia almost jumped out of confusion.

      "i know! i always thought we were fine and that we both moved on, but i guess he didn't." evelyn bites the inside of her cheek.

      alycia pouts but then soon stands up huffing. "well, fuck him." she stops. "not literally i mean. don't stress over him because you're going on a date with a nice guy!"

    evelyn nods. "yeah. yeah you're right." evelyn stands up and moves her head so she can see the time on the alarm clock. "it's almost seven, i better get going."

        alycia smiles. "go ahead and go now. text me if you need me to pretend there's an emergency so you can get out of the date." evelyn chuckles.

      "will do."

      "dylan i swear to god, you look fine." tyler groans, he's been here for over two hours trying to stop dylan from stressing over what he's going to wear.

      dylan turns around, revealing his outfit. a dark shirt, with a black and grey sweater, and jeans. "really?" dylan asks, needing confirmation for the fortieth time.

     "the only thing bad is the strings on your sweater are a bit uneven." tyler points out. dylans face immediately turns into a look of concern. "what?!" he almost shouts, now even more stressed out than he was before.

      "it was a joke!" tyler argues. dylan sighs, flopping himself onto the bed.

      "i'm nervous ty."

      "hey," tyler says, flipping dylan over so that they could meet each other's eyes. "you're gonna be fine. you like her, she likes you. what could go wrong."

       "i could be getting catfished and it could be some lame dude that still lives with his mom that's been scamming me this entire time." dylan huffs.

        tyler merely blinks in confusion. "that was oddly specific." dylan groans, shoving his face into a pillow. "it's 6:45. just touch up your a hair a little and go. you'll have a great time. i promise." tyler confirms.

      dylan sighs, "you're right. i should get going." tyler nods watching as his friend leaves the trailer they were in. "i'm sleeping here!" tyler says, laying on the comfortable couch and stealing dylans famous pillow.

sort of a filler but the date is the next chapter!

love y'all (even tho there's only like one person reading this love u em)