[FOURTEEN:THE DATE]

evelynmhunter: guys i just met dillon obrian greatest day of my life omg😩😍

evelyn.marie.hunter.fan: OMG PARENTS

scottmchot: can you believe they gave birth to me

tylerposey58: reason to live? finally found

dylanfan666: he can do better

dylano_bae_._: Oh my gosh she doesn't even know how to spell his name she doesn't deserve him

evelynmhunter: dylano_bae_._ it was a joke hunty

shelleyhennig: HCJZJS THE CUTEST

shelleyhennig: can i go on a date w tyler and u go w dylan it'll be so goals 😩😍

dylansfuckinpillow: ew no he should date holland 🙄

tylerposey58: shelleyhennig i'm down

evelynmhunter: tylerposey58 shelleyhennig im kinda busy can yall shut up 🤢🤢

shelleyhennig: ight ill leave y'all to fuck

▪️

when dylan saw evelyn, he'd thought they would run into each other's arms and have a gigantic reunion as if it was some sort of movie scene or something. but they didn't. well. it something like that.

evelyn saw him first, a giant grin plastered across her face. dylan hadn't seen her, his face too focused on the snapchat location thing, checking to see if evelyn had arrived.

she had decided to sneak up behind him and surprise him. she did as she planned, and when he turned around, his face went from confused, to a happy little boy. his smile was bigger than evelyn's.

     they shared a heart warming hug, one that dylan didn't want to let go of. but eventually they did.

     "well hello hello." evelyn said, her smiling not fading whatsoever. dylan softly bites the inside of his cheek.

     "hi." dylan breathes out. "i really thought i was getting catfished and you'd be some old man." he chuckles. evelyn laughs along with him and motions towards the theatre.

"shall we go in?" she asks.

"we shall." dylan answers. evelyn smiles at him, confidently taking her hand into his, quickly intertwining their fingers.

after the tickets and popcorn are both paid for by dylan, since he was being a sweetheart after all, they sat at the back row of the theatre. seeing as the entire world had seen the movie except these two, only a handful of people were in the theatre with them when the movie began playing.

after the scene where diana rescues steve came on, dylan turns to evelyn, who is very focused on how attractive chris pine is in this movie. dylan decides to be confident, and he not so subtly wrapped his arm around evelyn's shoulders, lightly shocking her before she relaxed against his touch.

she rested her head against his shoulder for the rest of the movie, until a certain scene on the plane with steve came on, evelyn tried holding back her tears, but stopped when he heard dylan sniffle.

"dyl, are you crying?"

"what?" dylan quickly wiped his face. "no. it's just, i'm allergic."

"to what?"

"the uh," dylan looks around, "the fabric of the uh, chairs.

"the chairs don't have fabric dyl."

"shh no talking during the movie."

evelyn chuckles and resumes her position.

let's just say the rest of the ight consisted of them flirting from the movie theatre all the way to the ride home.

i literally never update this im so sorry ndndms

hope y'all enjoyed this soft ass chapter bc it's gonna be a depressing ride then next few chapters!

love yall!