[SEVENTEEN: KISS YOU ALL THE TIME]

[a month later]

         "i'm just saying, you might want to see who's here

"i'm just saying, you might want to see who's here." clarke states, trying to get the fiesty brunette to turn around.

"clarke, we've been through praimfaya, the bunker doors won't open and everyone else is in space who the hell could be-" april stops as she fully turns around, seeing a certain blake standing far away.

"is that?"

"yes. it's him." clarke smiles, watching as april looks at him longingly, just before sprinting towards him. he hadn't seen her yet, didn't even know if she was alive.

that was until he felt her arms around him. bellamy knew it was her as soon as they felt each other. they embraced each other for longer than clarke expected they would.

"i missed you so much." bellamy whispered into her ear. april pulled apart only to kiss him on the lips, boy how she had missed that.

april inhaled deeply. "you smell like-"

"space?"

"how would i know what that smells like?" they smile and hug once again.

"since when were they-" raven begins. clarke shrugs.

"no idea. i figured it out when she started drawing his name in the dirt." clarke smiles, while raven huffs.

CUT.

"good job everyone!" the director shouts, congratulating everyone in the scene. "bob, evelyn. you two were perfect. just like the chemistry in season two!"

evelyn sighs with a smile and turns to bob. "we were dating when we filmed season two." evelyn states.

"well we're dating now." bob points out. evelyn furrows her eyebrows. "mm i don't think so."

"well you don't have a very good memory so!" bob shrugs, earning a scoff from evelyn.

"i do too!" she swats his arm playfully, but he grabs both of her wrists and pulls her in for a peck on the lips, which she gladly kissed back to.

"mm" evelyn says as they part away.

"how was that for our first kiss as a couple again?" bob asks. evelyn laughs.

"i kissed you not even five minutes ago." evelyn points out, waving her hands towards where they just were filming.

"well, i want to kiss you all the time so that doesn't count." bob states, earning another laugh from evelyn. they both leaned in for another kiss before someone shouted. "HEY."

they both turn to see who interrupted them. "save the flirting for the show!" lindsey says, making evelyn laugh and rest her head on bobs shoulders. he kissed the side of her head he could reach whilst intertwining their hands.

"goALS" lindsey shouts.

this is turning into a bob fic oops but it gets petty next chapter ;)