Part 3 ~ Be My Girlfriend?

"Stop that!" I snapped at Tiffany, making her giggle uncontrollably. She was kicking her legs in the air, clutching her stomach.

"Wait wait wait, so you stood as still as a statue while he was dancing?" She was guffawing by now. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you like this?" I said with a small smile, laughter threatening to spill from my own mouth as well. "It was just in the beginning, I got used to it. I danced after that I promise!" I said desperately. But Tiffany couldn't contain her laughter.

"You're so embarrassing," she said, wiping away tears and calming down. "But, he's a really sweet guy. I think he's totally into you, from what you've told me. He barely speaks to just anyone, so for him to at least try and make conversation throughout the night..." she trailed off with a mischievous smile and I threw a pillow at her. We were both seated on her bed; there being too much to talk about for me to sleep. "He's the best boss, honestly. He even produces some of my music, that talented being. Speaking of, why don't you stop by the studio tomorrow?"

I realised that it was still Friday, so many events had taken place in just one day.

"Can I?" I asked, hesitant. "I mean, am I allowed to?"

"Of course you can, silly. You're with me. I'm releasing a new single soon, you should come check out our recording sessions." She said, shooting me one of her dazzling smiles.

"Okay. Will uh, will your, uhm, ya know-" I was suddenly extremely shy to mention Yoongi's name again.

"Will my boss be there?" She asked, moving both her eyebrows up and down in a teasing fashion. I nudged her playfully. "Well, he doesn't get out of his office much unless he's working on something new, or for interviews, meetings, you know, stuff. But you might see him." She finished, doing one of her weird eyebrow dances again. I groaned.

***

"RISE AND SHIIIINE!" I awoke to the sound of Tiffany singing in a high opera voice, standing on top of my bed, waving her hands in a dramatic gesture. I wriggled my body around in a grumpy manner.

"Noooo it's 5am why are you awake let me beeeeeee," I moaned.

"Life of an idol, baby. Come on," she said and slapped my butt. She loves my butt, that girl.

***

The building of her agency was nothing short of amazing. Seven floors high, it sported an underground parking with separate sections for employees and guests. We made our way to the elevators and up to the ground floor, where a large cafeteria stood, (the food is free for employees, how amazing is that!) as well as a beautiful reception area and a waiting lounge. Large chandeliers hung above us, lighting up the entire floor.

"Wanna get something to eat?" She asked, leading me towards the cafeteria. "Since I deprived you of breakfast and all." she teased.

We sat down and were about to dig in to our omelettes when we heard the cafeteria filled with sudden squeals and soft giggles. I turned around to see who the fuss was directed at when I caught sight of none other than Min Yoongi, gliding into the cafeteria like he was walking on air. All clad in a black shirt and pants, and sporting a messy hair look, he made his way to the counter where he gave his order to a blushing chef who handed him a cup of cofee. He turned around to find a seat when he noticed Tiffany and I seated nearby, and made his way over to us. Tiffany straightened to bow as he took a seat next to us, and I did the same. Only my face was on fire. He acknowledged her and then turned to lock eyes with me.

"Nice to see you here, y/n," he said. He always spoke in a low, sexy voice.

I felt my cheeks heating up, and I looked down, flushed. Why did he have to stare at me that way?

"Oh, uhm, yeah. I uhm, well, I came to see Tiffany," I tried my best to stop stuttering. Yoongi took a sip of his coffee and then set his eyes on me again.

"Tiffany's recording session will start in an hour. Why don't you come with me for a little before then?" He asked, a playful smile on his lips. I answered yes without even thinking about it, and Tiffany snorted. She covered it up quickly with a pretentious cough, though.

Yoongi led me to the rooftop of the building, which had a spectacular view of the city. I was left momentarily breathless, even more so when I felt his shoulder brush against mine. He gently put his hand around my waist, and my eyes widened in shock. It took me several seconds to realise that I had almost stepped on a mini cactus potplant, and Yoongi was holding me back. I gasped, then shut my eyes tight, embarrassed. I had been so preoccupied with thoughts about Yoongi's shoulder brushing mine that I hadn't noticed I was walking into an entire row of potplants lining the perimeter of the floor. He simply chuckled, then grabbed hold of my hand, sending butterflies all the way to my tummy.
He brought me into a greenhouse in the centre of the floor, filled with exotic roses of every colour and a lovely aroma. They were everywhere, hanging from potplants, on the floor in little heaps ready to be picked, growing in a few bushes, and in pretty vases on a few tables.

"I come here often to get away from the noise once in a while," he said, leaning against the wall.

"It's magical," I breathed, enchanted by the sight before me.

"Not as magical as the beauty standing before me right now," he said, shooting me a flirty smile and then handing me a perfect red rose. I took the rose and blushed. I didn't know where to look, so I stared at the floor. Yoongi stepped closer to me and lifted my chin up with his finger. His close proximity made my heart beat louder than I've ever heard.

"I was actually going to text you to meet me tonight. Even better now that I get to ask you in person," he said, staring at me intently. His gaze was too strong for me to handle but I couldn't even look away; his finger was still below my chin. I decided to be cool and stare at him with a flirty gaze. It seemed to work, because he looked down suddenly and bit his lower lip, chuckling slightly. Then he cleared his throat.

"I know that this is really fast, but I can't help myself, I've never met such an enchanting woman in my life. Will you be my girlfriend?"