Part 9 ~ Revelation

My screams were muffled.

I reached up to pry the gloved hand away from my mouth, but my assailant was too strong and had grabbed me around the waist to prevent me from running. I was beginning to feel light-headed, so I decided to stop grappling and gave in to the attacker, as he dragged me across the hallway and into a dark room.

I was too weak to fight back; I found myself being shoved into a chair, and then I heard the unmistakable sound of duct tape tearing through the air, and then my arms and legs were forcefully bound together. A large piece was slapped onto my mouth as well; not that I had any energy left to scream. The room was pitch black and I had difficulty making out any shapes in the dark. The light was abruptly switched on and I screwed my eyes up, surprised by the sudden burst of light. I allowed my eyes to adjust to the brightness and then proceeded to examine my surroundings.

My attacker had momentarily left the room, but I was not alone. Beside me sat another girl, bound with duct tape as I was, her body limp. I gasped when I recognised the girl to be Tiffany.

I began shrieking, flapping my restrained hands as much as they would let me. Tears were beginning to blur my vision as I attempted to call Tiffany's name. This must have drawn my attacker's attention because he stormed right back into the room and crouched down to my level, staring at me with malicious eyes. I leaned back in fright. He had a mask on, and I could only make out his expression from his eyes; and it wasn't a pleased one.

"Hello there, y/n," he cooed in a low, dangerous whisper. "It's such a pleasure to finally meet Min Yoongi's weakness," he marvelled, stroking my chin with his index finger. I stiffened, but kept my face impassive. He peeled off his mask, revealing a wolfish grin.

"My my my, I must commend Yoongi on his taste in women. You sure are quite the package, aren't you babe?" He smirked. I leaned back, trying to avoid his touch.

"Ah, where are my manners? I should have introduced myself. My name is Jung Hoseok. I'm sure you've heard of me, doll? CEO of JHS Entertainment?" He raised an eyebrow.

JHS. The name had finally rang a bell; it was the same letters I had seen on the company tags of the people chasing us the day Yoongi and I were at the lake. JHS, the same letters that I had seen flashing on TV earlier. JHS, the initials of the person who was now holding me hostage. He edged closer and ripped the tape off my mouth, making me gasp in pain.

"There. Now you can answer me," he declared with a nightmarish smile. I kept silent, unable to formulate a coherent sentence due to my fear. This seemed to agitate the man I now knew as Hoseok, and he forcefully gripped onto my shoulders and shook me aggressively.

"ANSWER ME. DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT KNOW ME?" He barked, making me jerk in my seat. I looked away, unable to look at his hostile expression much more, but he clamped a hand over my cheek and yanked my face towards him. Just then, I heard a soft moan from beside me and I breathed a sigh of relief; Tiffany was coming to. She looked up slowly, heavy-eyed. She had a slight cut above her left eyebrow that was slowly oozing fresh blood. Hoseok got up and made his way over to her.

"Sooyoung, get in here!" He bellowed. My eyes widened as I recognised the girl who waltzed into the room as the same girl who had been laughing away with Yoongi earlier. She smiled a devillish grin when she caught sight of me.

"Ah, Yoongi's girl. I saw him chase after you earlier when we were discussing a very important subject," she pointed out, her voice dripping with jealousy. Tiffany was suddenly beside herself, her eyes wild and shaking her head in disbelief. Sooyoung proceeded to rip the tape off Tiffany's mouth, smiling menacingly.

"Sooyoung, what are you doing!" Tiffany managed to cry out, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Yoongi trusts you, you're about to debut soon! Why are you doing this?" She wailed. I mentally slapped myself as I realised that Yoongi was only talking to this girl for work purposes, making me regret my earlier actions.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked bluntly, cutting Sooyoung off as she was about to speak.

She turned her head to face me, then slowly made her way over to my chair and sat down in front of me.

"Oh, he'll be here soon, now that he knows his precious angel has been kidnapped. Except, he won't find you here, because you'll be long gone..." she trailed off, smiling a deranged smile.

"And when he finds you...we're gonna make him pay for everything he's done to us,"
It took me a few seconds to realise that she had delivered a solid blow to my head. I grimaced as I registered the impact, then slowly lost sight of everything before me.

Min Yoongi, where are you? Was my last thought before everything turned black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Thank you so much for 800 reads! ❤
To everyone reading, if you don't mind leaving a comment on where you found my book (Wattpad recommended it, through a friend, Twitter, etc) I would greatly appreciate it ❤
Thank you again for reading ❤ Please vote for this chapter if you liked it and share it ❤