Part 17 ~ When the Party Goes Down

Taehyung's mouth dropped to the floor along with the large pretzel he was stuffing his mouth with, as soon as he saw our faces at the doorway. He was standing with two other students who I recognised as Jimin and Jungkook, and they were all frozen to the floor, their eyes wide. They were each holding a different bag of candy, ranging from gummy bears to chocolate bars, marshmallows and chips. The soda cans that they couldn't fit in their hands were held tightly between their elbows and torso.

Namjoon was about to start yelling when a man in a red uniform popped up behind us suddenly, his smile wide.

"Pizza delivery!" he announced excitedly.

The three boys standing before us smiled sheepishly, each one sporting puffed out cheeks from whatever they were wolfing down. I snorted and had to quickly cover my mouth to prevent myself from guffawing at the sight.

Taehyung quickly composed himself but his face turned bright red when he saw my face.

"Se-seonsaengnim," he said, sending a few pieces of partially-chewed pretzel into the air. I nodded my head in acknowledgement after all three of them had, although embarrassed, bowed in greeting.

Namjoon was fuming by now, and I could tell he was trying his best not to explode with all of us standing before him. His jaw was clenched, and his hands were balled into fists. The boys were speechless and had their heads hung low in shame, unable to maintain eye contact with Namjoon. After a few moments of silence, Namjoon finally spoke. Or, more accuarately, roared.

"I SENT YOU HERE AGES AGO TO CHECK UP ON THE HOUSE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LONG GONE, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? NEVERMIND THAT, YOU'RE STEALING SNACKS AND ORDERING PIZZA? IS THIS A PARTY? ARE YOU THROWING A –"

At that unfortunate moment, about five girls that looked around Taehyung's age strolled in, laughing as two of them clung to either side of a handsome man whose name was on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't quite place it. They all stopped in their tracks when they sensed the tense atmosphere. Taehyung shot them all an apologetic smile, then proceeded to hang his head in shame once again. Namjoon was now ready to explode, but the words that came out of his mouth were deathly calm.

"Taehyung," he began through gritted teeth, "Care to explain why all these people are in my house?"

Taehyung shut his eyes tight, it almost seemed as if he was hoping he would disappear. Then he nudged the other two, and after a few seconds of silence, the three musketeers began bowing repeatedly, while apologising profusely. They continued this for a full five minutes until Yoongi decided to nudge Namjoon, who ordered them to stop. Tiffany and I were hunched over, trying our best to muffle our snorts of laughter. This earned us a glare from Namjoon, and I quickly pulled myself together.

"Aw, Namjoon give the kids a break. You have a freaking bowling alley and an arcade room, of course they're going to throw a party! I mean, if I had the opportunity I would do the same," Tiffany shot him a wink, and I could see his ears turn a light shade of red. He cleared his throat and looked away, but I could see that his temper had visibly improved. I smiled to myself; the charm of Hwang Tiffany could be resisted by no one.

Namjoon then turned to the girls and, with a big smile plastered on his face, he hurriedly apologised and arranged a cab for them, still apologising as they left. As for the man who the girls came along with, he was still with us for some reason. Yoongi shot him an enquiring look, waiting for him to explain. He quickly bowed and introduced himself as Kim Seokjin, the name ringing a bell instantaneously. He was the idol who had just recently made a successful debut under Hoseok's label.

My heart sank slightly as Yoongi began explaining what had happened to Hoseok. By the time he had finished, the poor boy had turned so pale that I had to check if he was still breathing okay.

"And you know who did this?" Seokjin asked, incredulous. Yoongi nodded, a bitter expression on his face.

"Yes. And I think you may be able to help us," Yoongi said, a curious expression on his face. "Actually, I think all four of you may be able to help us," Yoongi expressed, snapping his fingers as though he had just thought of a brilliant plan.

"Three musketeers, are you in? Agree and I'll help you get off the hook with Namjoon. Answer quick before he returns," Yoongi said, his words rolling off his tongue so fast I almost wondered if he secretly was a rapper.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook nodded vigorously, still unable to formulate any coherent words from all the shock. Yoongi smiled impishly and I shook my head, wondering what he had up his sleeve.

There was silence after Yoongi spoke, and then I heard the door shut; Namjoon had returned from escorting the ladies out.

"Now, what do I do with you three?" Namjoon began, but Yoongi placed a friendly hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Why don't we give these boys a break for now and deal with them tomorrow? I think we have something important to discuss, while we have this Seokjin fellow over here. What do you say?" Yoongi asked, and I could see the boys in the back shooting him a grateful look. Namjoon bit his cheek in frustration, then sighed.

"Fine, but only for now. Come tomorrow and you boys will be spring cleaning the entire house. Got it?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, daring them to complain. They only slumped their shoulders in response, muttering a defeated "Yes, Boss," under their breaths. Namjoon smiled in satisfaction, then turned to Yoongi.

"Okay Yoongi, what's the plan? I know you have one already," Namjoon asked, as he ushered us all to his dining room. We all sat down as Yoongi drummed his fingers against the table, deep in thought. I marvelled at how beautiful his hands were, but my thoughts were interrupted by his honey-toned voice.

"Namjoon, when are you planning to debut the musketeers?" he asked, stroking his non-existent beard. Namjoon frowned at the question, then shrugged.

"I've been so preoccupied lately I actually haven't set a date, but they're more than ready. I think anytime soon?" he said, tilting his head. Yoongi nodded extremely slowly, and I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was being. Then he turned to face Seokjin.

"Think you'd be up for a collaboration anytime soon?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Seokjin looked slightly taken aback, then he puckered his lips.

"Well, if it will help the situation somehow, I'm up for it," he said, grinning. Yoongi had seven pairs of confused eyes staring at him.

"Where are you going with this?" Tiffany asked, her eyebrows so tightly knitted together that I was afraid I would have to help her untwine them.

Yoongi slammed his hand down on the table in excitement, making us all jump simultaneously.

"Sooyoung might debut soon. We must prepare," he said, an evil glint in his eye. We continued to stare in confusion, exchanging glances with one another. Yoongi was about to speak again when a loud pop had me almost fall out of my seat. I saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook slap their palms to their faces, while Namjoon looked furious.

"TAEHYUUUUNG, WAS THAT MY POPCORN MACHINE THAT JUST EXPLODED?" He shouted. He was about to lose his mind when the doorbell rang, and he stomped off angrily to answer it.

"WHAT?" He bellowed as he flung the door open.

"Oh, hi. So you guys taking the pizza or?"

_______________________________________

Author's Note: Thank you so much for 3k reads!!! I don't have the words to express my joy!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
THANK YOU!💗💗💗

If you liked this chapter, please vote and leave a comment!❤

Check out my second book if you'd like :)❤❤❤❤